Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Not So New Sk Ea

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:jawdrop: Stalker :jawdrop: you been stalking wtg :notti:

Lucky you haben moved in .... EVERY SAT there is alot of Drilling and hacking :) esp TODAY :P when they know jolly well no noisy work on weekend :)

my poor ah lao worked until 2am last night and only managed to get to sleep at 3am and early in the morning today, they started to DRILL and HACK..... :furious::bangwall:

don't know what's going on with these reno contractor.. stay at home whole Monday morning and I can only say the renovation 'sound' is horribly much louder during Sat compared to Monday! Why can't they just do the loud work on weekdays :furious:

:jawdrop: Stalker :jawdrop: you been stalking wtg :notti:

Lucky you haben moved in .... EVERY SAT there is alot of Drilling and hacking :( esp TODAY :bangwall: when they know jolly well no noisy work on weekend :bangwall:

my poor ah lao worked until 2am last night and only managed to get to sleep at 3am and early in the morning today, they started to DRILL and HACK..... :furious::bangwall:

Oh. Paiseh. :bow: Sat i asked the aircon guy to come do installation. They started about 10.30am. Think that is where the drilling sound is from. Sorry for all the noise. I am only available weekends to come do inspection or standby.

I think besides this there should be no more drilling or hacking. As I am not hacking any walls. Or major reconstruction.

don't know what's going on with these reno contractor.. stay at home whole Monday morning and I can only say the renovation 'sound' is horribly much louder during Sat compared to Monday! Why can't they just do the loud work on weekdays :furious:

Oh Kon, so you were affected as well? Paiseh. :bow: That makes you my neighbour also lor. :drunk:

my side also can hear the noise .... ask the guy from A&D dun be so rough leh...

Aircon got from All Best lah. 2nd cheapest. Cheapest I think is Gain City, by $15.

my side also can hear the noise .... ask the guy from A&D dun be so rough leh...

must :bangwall::bangwall::furious: A&D already

Wah Kaylee, we must be neighbours too. :(

izzt.... Kaylee which unit no are you...no need to say the floor :bangwall:

so confirm WTG is not my block neighbour liao :(

why so confirm ? btw.. Not you block is at ?

A&D - who har ? Thomas? Louis ?

Edited by ahnah

why so confirm ? btw.. Not you block is at ?

A&D - who har ? Thomas? Louis ?

the other prectinct to Kon's..

older block with no conceal wiring 1 :(

the other prectinct to Kon's..

older block with no conceal wiring 1 :(

no conceal wiring is ok wat ... more important is good next door, good food / supermarket near by .. if not like us .. .we need to cycle VaryNice to have dinner ... in the end .... both of us feel so tired after coming back from there.