Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Not So New Sk Ea

Oh. Paiseh. :( Sat i asked the aircon guy to come do installation. They started about 10.30am. Think that is where the drilling sound is from. Sorry for all the noise. I am only available weekends to come do inspection or standby.

I think besides this there should be no more drilling or hacking. As I am not hacking any walls. Or major reconstruction.

Oh Kon, so you were affected as well? Paiseh. :bow: That makes you my neighbour also lor. :)

so you are the Culprit :dancingqueen: behind last Sat "orchestra" :(

Edited by zeny

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh Kon, so you were affected as well? Paiseh. :) That makes you my neighbour also lor. :dancingqueen:

hehe... yah yah.. i'm zeny close neighbour too :bow: so that should make us neighbours too :(

when you supervise your home reno feel tired, want to wash feet, hand, use toilet.. come look for me :( come with free cool drinks too (limited choice hor)

Edited by kon

hehe... yah yah.. i'm zeny close neighbour too :) so that should make us neighbours too :(

when you supervise your home reno feel tired, want to wash feet, hand, use toilet.. come look for me :dancingqueen: come with free cool drinks too (limited choice hor)

how come u offer to wtg54 only ?

not/Odie/Roy and other sengken-ers .... kon 偏心 ~!!

hehe... yah yah.. i'm zeny close neighbour too ;) so that should make us neighbours too :D

when you supervise your home reno feel tired, want to wash feet, hand, use toilet.. come look for me :good: come with free cool drinks too (limited choice hor)

Wah, so far 3 of us in the same blk. Kon so nice man. :good: Really frenly to neighbours. So u guys got the corridor or corner units?

Come to think of it, I haven bought any elect appliances yet. I only got my aircon. Haha. So may pop by. :bangwall:

Edited by wtg54

how come u offer to wtg54 only ?

not/Odie/Roy and other sengken-ers .... kon 偏心 ~!!

obviously you din check email :bangwall:

bad ahnah 8|

some more wtg in SAME block leh... you a couple of block away leh....

somemore when supervising their nest he need toilet more than you...

when a man or woman need to go...THEY need to go :D

Wah, so far 3 of us in the same blk. Kon so nice man. :good: Really frenly to neighbours. So u guys got the corridor or corner units?

Come to think of it, I haven bought any elect appliances yet. I only got my aircon. Haha. So may pop by. ;)

Both myself and kon are in the Corner unit :notti:

what does popping by got to do with Elect Appliances... :good:

btw the vending machine at 202 always cheat our money...so dun get cheated :good:!

Edited by zeny

what does popping by got to do with Elect Appliances... :good:

btw the vending machine at 202 always cheat our money...so dun get cheated :good:!

Haha. Ice cold drink lah. :D

Progress update:

Aircon materials

CIMG5666.jpg

CIMG5665.jpg

Aircon installed - MBR, BR2 and Study only

CIMG5675.jpg

CIMG5674.jpg

CIMG5673.jpg

Painting going on outside - Looks better now.

CIMG5672.jpg

CIMG5667.jpg

Before

Balcony.jpg

Thats all for now. More progress next wk. :bangwall:

Wah Kaylee, we must be neighbours too. :bangwall:

hehe i am not. i am your stalker. :good:

ok, i am not really your neighbour cos i am at the adjacent block. :good:

obviously you din check email :)

bad ahnah :)

some more wtg in SAME block leh... you a couple of block away leh....

somemore when supervising their nest he need toilet more than you...

when a man or woman need to go...THEY need to go :P

Both myself and kon are in the Corner unit :)

what does popping by got to do with Elect Appliances... :P

btw the vending machine at 202 always cheat our money...so dun get cheated :P!

yes .. after work already I dun check office email until i EXPECT something from my vendors.

If need to go ... tahan lor ... or go Compass Point to release lor .. that wat I do during my hosue is under reno.

hehe i am not. i am your stalker. :)

ok, i am not really your neighbour cos i am at the adjacent block. :P

adjacent ? which block :P

yes .. after work already I dun check office email until i EXPECT something from my vendors.

If need to go ... tahan lor ... or go Compass Point to release lor .. that wat I do during my hosue is under reno.

that's wat we did too...

that's wat we did too...

Actually i not doing toilet. So no need to tahan lah. Haha.

Envy you guys who got the corner units. Kitchen shape is much nicer. :)

just curious why your MBR aircon still need to lay trunking when they could just punch a hole at the wall and straight to the aircon ledge?

i also didn't do toilet, but after they took down the water pipes, or HDB changing toilet/basin.. still no water to use ley

Actually i not doing toilet. So no need to tahan lah. Haha.

Envy you guys who got the corner units. Kitchen shape is much nicer. !!

actually it is heng suay... we wanted the corner unit facing the 'park' not the car-park.. but when we book all sold out... the next round HDB open up again, such a unit on the 15th floor mysteriously appear!!! we would have gotten that!!!! :bangwall:

Edited by kon

just curious why your MBR aircon still need to lay trunking when they could just punch a hole at the wall and straight to the aircon ledge?

i also didn't do toilet, but after they took down the water pipes, or HDB changing toilet/basin.. still no water to use ley

actually it is heng suay... we wanted the corner unit facing the 'park' not the car-park.. but when we book all sold out... the next round HDB open up again, such a unit on the 15th floor mysteriously appear!:bangwall: we would have gotten that!!!! !!

I think only time they might need to shut down the water is when they change the plastic piping to s/s ones.

Coz i only doing 3 rooms and if they run from MBR the trunking cant be seen from the hall/dining area. The piping cuts accross the passageway using the beam. Next time i show u photo. Haha.

When i was booking that day thought left 1 corner unit. But when i went in to book that unit gone liao. I thot my time was early enough liao. End up have to take the corridor one. Anyway, no pt complaining now. Haha. !!

then very far for you leh...else you can take bus 80 from interchange to get there !!

our distance not too far too...

think dun need to take bus lah

if not can take lrt oso can too

Coz i only doing 3 rooms and if they run from MBR the trunking cant be seen from the hall/dining area. The piping cuts accross the passageway using the beam. Next time i show u photo. Haha.

Oh! Do you mean the trunking is for the other 2 units? !! so not for MBR wan

wtg, u mean the trunking on top of the aircon in MBR is to run to the BR closer to the Study?