Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Not So New Sk Ea

Hi wtg, I notice there's a lot of people engaging A&D in our cluster. Big business for them! :sport-smiley-004:

Lets hope all these business dun result in lower quality then. :rofl:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Lets hope all these business dun result in lower quality then. :good:

then you must show them who's the boss and that you are not the kind that can easily be taken advantage of lor :rofl:

isit! someone copy my balcony?? hee :(

don't avoid answering my question :deal:

so are you in the same block :rofl:

Hi zeny, don't mind can add me into the guest list also thanks :sport-smiley-004:

Hi wtg, I notice there's a lot of people engaging A&D in our cluster. Big business for them! :idea:

then when you opening your house for the sengkanger :P

Hi zeny, u can go check who has the biggest balcony in SK and that's mist's hehe :dancingqueen:

Anyway mist's balcony is inspring. Very unorthodox! :notti: Do you feel hot at the balcony? Can consider installing fans there too. :D

Hi zeny, u can go check who has the biggest balcony in SK and that's mist's hehe :yamseng:

Anyway mist's balcony is inspring. Very unorthodox! !! Do you feel hot at the balcony? Can consider installing fans there too. :rofl:

;) you have been stalking all the residents izzt :bangwall: you seem to know who stay where and which units :bangwall:

how to see who got the biggest balcony :bangwall:

Balcony hot ...not really leh... fan there ? dun see the need.....

yes, I agreed MIST's balcony is very inspiring... i need to find time to go shop for plants already...my balcony is too bare 8|

btw MIST where do you or hubby shop for plants :rofl: and one question, aint you afraid that during rain and storm your daybed cum mattress will be wet :bangwall:

Edited by zeny

eeeeks! so many pple can see. nex time go balcony also must put make up already.

hmm so far our house isnt really hot. its warm on hot days and windy on cold days. in fact the past few days has been quite windy at our balcony. my water plant at the dish toppled due to the wind..

:yamseng: you have been stalking all the residents izzt ;) you seem to know who stay where and which units :bangwall:

FYI i already know where MIST is staying already :bangwall:

yes, I agreed MIST's balcony is very inspiring... i need to find time to go shop for plants already...my balcony is too bare :bangwall:

btw MIST where do you or hubby shop for plants !! and one question, aint you afraid that during rain and storm your daybed cum mattress will be wet :bangwall:

the rain doesnt go all the way to the daybed. does ur rain come in so far?? mine only splatter like 1m into the balcony.. so far the daybed is safe lor 8| if it gets wet then u will see me sunning my daybed mattress at the benches downstairs like those aunties :rofl:

there are lots of gardens at kovan! u shd go there see see some day. most of our plants are from there. Some are from my mom in law's house. we pull out from her backyard garden :rofl:

the rain doesnt go all the way to the daybed. does ur rain come in so far?? mine only splatter like 1m into the balcony.. so far the daybed is safe lor :P if it gets wet then u will see me sunning my daybed mattress at the benches downstairs like those aunties :P

there are lots of gardens at kovan! u shd go there see see some day. most of our plants are from there. Some are from my mom in law's house. we pull out from her backyard garden :P

i din take note how far the rain can come in :P

so you got all those plant from kovan... i got my limited plant there too.. i thought you have better and near receommendation :P

8| bad gal , how can you pull the plants from MIL's backyard.

i din take note how far the rain can come in :P

so you got all those plant from kovan... i got my limited plant there too.. i thought you have better and near receommendation :P

no nearer ones liao lor. i do go far east flora and along thomson oso got a few gardens. but all abt the same one leh. kovan got such a wide selection u still not satisfied??

:P bad gal , how can you pull the plants from MIL's backyard.

free mah! my MIL got so many plants leh.

sigh dunno when the block painting will be over. i always v paranoid the workers will climb in to sleep on the daybed. kee. maybe later i bring in the mattress.

no nearer ones liao lor. i do go far east flora and along thomson oso got a few gardens. but all abt the same one leh. kovan got such a wide selection u still not satisfied??

free mah! my MIL got so many plants leh.

sigh dunno when the block painting will be over. i always v paranoid the workers will climb in to sleep on the daybed. kee. maybe later i bring in the mattress.

haha...i only go kovan during chinese new year period to look for new year auspicious plants 8|

hmm...maybe i should take some from my mother too :P :P

:P :P i dont think they dare to sleep on your day bed :P too risky to climb in :P

:P you have been stalking all the residents izzt :P you seem to know who stay where and which units :P

how to see who got the biggest balcony 8|

yes, I agreed MIST's balcony is very inspiring... i need to find time to go shop for plants already...my balcony is too bare :P

btw MIST where do you or hubby shop for plants :good: and one question, aint you afraid that during rain and storm your daybed cum mattress will be wet :P

Haha zeny com'on, the balcony pictures are inside mist's blog and it's pretty obvious his balcony is bigger than usual. :P

1-2 days didn't come in and so many post..

wat is the summary ? who is the stalker ? kon ?

Haha zeny com'on, the balcony pictures are inside mist's blog and it's pretty obvious his balcony is bigger than usual. :notti:

cheh...i thought u got better way to tell... mist eat up part of the living room to extend the balcony mah

of course bigger than usual... you alos can do that ;)

1-2 days didn't come in and so many post..

wat is the summary ? who is the stalker ? kon ?

alot meh ?

stalkers...that is for us and the stalkers to know and for you to find out :dunno:

alot meh ?

stalkers...that is for us and the stalkers to know and for you to find out :dunno:

since u mention stalkers ..... You and Kon ? or the new Sk residents ?

Anyone going for the Go-Kart this Sunday morning at our open field area ?