Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Not So New Sk Ea

air outside then got sun mah....

dry faster...

hehe....

not just that... clothes dried outside by sun... got a refresh smell one

indoor dried one...got a moldy smell one :dancingqueen:

yaloh... used to it liao... these type of things cannot expect me to complain one mah...

cos they are a big family... i think 2 or 3 teenagers with parents...

they like to cook heavy cooking... anyway who noes maybe i oso will cause that to my neighbours...

tat one not a big issue anyway...

heavy cooking...then maybe one day you can learn one or 2 receipe from them :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i use those indoor washing powder to wash and air indoor, dun ve that moldy smell actually

i use those indoor washing powder to wash and air indoor, dun ve that moldy smell actually

then the more you need to sun it...this kind of washing powder after sunshine... nice nice one :dancingqueen:

we also use this kind of washing powder and every weekend we will race with the sun :furious: got sunlight quick take the clothes out :dunno:

we cannot hand our cloth outside .... too many things fall from upstair ... recently I found a new set of cheap bra on the ledge .... sigh ~

we too ..

i oso don air outside leh, but its more of a habit inherited by my mom.. my old home at queenstown, clothes always kenna curry stain etc etc poured from neighbor upstairs.

so far air inside no smell. coz i spin dry my clothes, so the clothes more or less dry liao only abit damp damp.

hmm dunno if we mean the same extent of dust, my super dusty means sometimes i can see clumps of grey dust on the mbr floor.. is yours like dat? i dont open mbr windows either. But only mbr have that much dust leh, study or living or dining room dont have.. !! so wierd.

then the more you need to sun it...this kind of washing powder after sunshine... nice nice one !!

we also use this kind of washing powder and every weekend we will race with the sun !! got sunlight quick take the clothes out :lol:

i have the same situation wif ahnah, i ve wiping cloth, underwear at the ledge..... yuckz

plus my s.balcony dun ve much sunlight, blocked by nearby block so no use.

i have the same situation wif ahnah, i ve wiping cloth, underwear at the ledge..... yuckz

wiping cloth also have..

underwear. .. wat i saw is G-string ..

i dun have balcony. ..

hmm dunno if we mean the same extent of dust, my super dusty means sometimes i can see clumps of grey dust on the mbr floor.. is yours like dat? i dont open mbr windows either. But only mbr have that much dust leh, study or living or dining room dont have.. :notti: so wierd.

yes....only AIR-CON room i see that... then that means time to have major cleaning up :jawdrop:

we cannot hand our cloth outside .... too many things fall from upstair ... recently I found a new set of cheap bra on the ledge .... sigh ~

wah..you guys area so "happening" one :lol:

how you know is cheapo bra...scully Victoria Secrets leh :lol:

maybe that's the problem with fully occupied flat bah :jawdrop:

my block haben got much problem so far :jawdrop:

yes....only AIR-CON room i see that... then that means time to have major cleaning up :jawdrop:

wah..you guys area so "happening" one :lol:

how you know is cheapo bra...scully Victoria Secrets leh :lol:

maybe that's the problem with fully occupied flat bah :jawdrop:

my block haben got much problem so far :jawdrop:

because that bra color is light pink ... and no underwire.

look likes $15 dolalr per piece.

yes....only AIR-CON room i see that... then that means time to have major cleaning up :curse:

wah..you guys area so "happening" one :bangwall:

how you know is cheapo bra...scully Victoria Secrets leh :jawdrop:

maybe that's the problem with fully occupied flat bah :good:

my block haben got much problem so far 8|

Wah.. So bad one ar.. Dunno our area like tat one. But as long as u dun stay in the top floor, you are at the mercy of your neighbour upstairs... :furious:

ewww. cant imagine someone's undies on my clothes.. dunno dirty or clean some more.

eh maybe those people got too excited and accidently threw their undies out of the mbr aircon service window leh..

Edited by mist

Wah.. So bad one ar.. Dunno our area like tat one. But as long as u dun stay in the top floor, you are at the mercy of your neighbour upstairs... :bangwall:

you dun have much issues cos only limited floor above you.....

you only worry abt that when you are at the 2nd floor :furious:

heavy cooking...then maybe one day you can learn one or 2 receipe from them :dancingqueen:

yahor... then cook for u to eat ?? :P

you dun have much issues cos only limited floor above you.....

you only worry abt that when you are at the 2nd floor :dribble:

me leave so high oso no use one, maybe not high enuff ... still got cloth at my aircon compressor... and some other light things like tissues, finger or toe nails fly into my balcony or service balcony... got once even cigarette butt leh...

but no VS leh... :dunno:

yahor... then cook for u to eat ?? :dancingqueen:

me leave so high oso no use one, maybe not high enuff ... still got cloth at my aircon compressor... and some other light things like tissues, finger or toe nails fly into my balcony or service balcony... got once even cigarette butt leh...

but no VS leh... :dancingqueen:

hey, that's a good idea... when can we pop by to eat :jawdrop:

how high are you ? :dancingqueen:

hey, that's a good idea... when can we pop by to eat :dancingqueen:

how high are you ? :furious:

so many days didnt login liao.....

aiyah.. my cooking not tat great lah...

neighbour one better... 8|

me on 11th floor....