Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Not So New Sk Ea

so when not say he ask HDB replace decorative tiles, mean knock knock not wall tiles for hollow not wall tiles den HDB will replace is it..

wah i not so fast reno , cos only rom haven AD... :sport-smiley-004:

not chim :sport-smiley-004:

i only tell you my method to get hdb to replace the tiles, i have no idea how not get the hdb to replace his tiles so you have to ask him and beside i have no idea what you writing here too :P :P

wah... reno + AD + honeymoon + F&F siong sia

still waiting for ur invite leh

noted :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so when not say he ask HDB replace decorative tiles, mean knock knock not wall tiles for hollow not wall tiles den HDB will replace is it..

wah i not so fast reno , cos only rom haven AD... :sport-smiley-004:

not chim :sport-smiley-004:

yesh.... if its a lot....

zeny is lucky, she manage to get them replaced...

mine not as much, so oni manage to replace the hollow and deco ones....

if i am not wrong the officer for urs shd be Pram. He is quite a nice fellow

wad wad? did i hear my name? eh zeny i got post photo of toilet vanity top b4 meh. u mistook me for some1 else izzit.. i didnt do my kitchen toilet leh. still the ugly peach colour. yuckz man.. see that toilet every time i go into the kitchen.

wad wad? did i hear my name? eh zeny i got post photo of toilet vanity top b4 meh. u mistook me for some1 else izzit.. i didnt do my kitchen toilet leh. still the ugly peach colour. yuckz man.. see that toilet every time i go into the kitchen.

izzt :( i think i saw it at your blog leh... :sport-smiley-004: cos it is something i wanted to do initially but in the end did not do it :furious: maybe i remember wrongly

Edited by zeny

spikedoll's?

mist balcony very nice... but i think maintenance wise will require alot of effort :yamseng:

maintenance likewhat ? watering the plant ? :~

must ask Mist what kind of maintenance she do liao :(

maintenance likewhat ? watering the plant ? :sport-smiley-018:

must ask Mist what kind of maintenance she do liao :horse:

hehe. maintenance not i do wan. my hubby is a plant & fish lover. so growing plants and keeping fishes is his hobby. i just sit back and enjoy the scenery :notti: and soemtimes nag at him if he dont clear up (eg got bits of soil on the floor after he finish planting.. or drops of water on the floor if he nvr water properly)

actually from what i see, he doesnt do alot of maintenance for the balcony anyway. just watering the plants and putting fertilizer. oh and the balcony floor gets a little more dusty compared to the inside of the house coz its 'outdoor' area and we only vacuum/mop once a week. . . so we put slippers for the balcony. My nieces love the balcony area, especially the fighting fishes in the dish.

Hey wtg.. what flr are u at.. heee. got a feeling u aint too far away

Edited by mist

Hi Mist,

When I went ID shopping think I saw someone's plan like yours. Enlarge balcony one. Are we on the same block? I am on a double digit floor. :sport-smiley-018:

wahahaha...........you want to know the answer ...... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Mist,

When I went ID shopping think I saw someone's plan like yours. Enlarge balcony one. Are we on the same block? I am on a double digit floor. :D

ID shopping? u mean u went to the same ID as meee? whos the ID? my ID very nice and accomodating one.

wahahaha...........you want to know the answer ...... :P

aiyo u laugh like dat.. i think i knw where..

Edited by mist

ID shopping? u mean u went to the same ID as meee? whos the ID? my ID very nice and accomodating one.

aiyo u laugh like dat.. i think i knw where..

No i didnt pick that ID. Haha. We should be in the same cluster one lah. Maybe only alphabet different. :D I same blk as Zeny and Kon.