Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

White Sinks

My new place comes with a white sink.... I am really worried about that. I do a fair bit of cooking, and i am worried about stains etc.

It seems like such a waste to rip out a brand new sink and to replace it with a stainless steel one...anyone owns a white sink? how do you keep it nice and white?

Thank you in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My new place comes with a white sink.... I am really worried about that. I do a fair bit of cooking, and i am worried about stains etc.

It seems like such a waste to rip out a brand new sink and to replace it with a stainless steel one...anyone owns a white sink? how do you keep it nice and white?

Thank you in advance

We have a white sink as well, its a one piece fuse together with the soild surface and I have no problem with stains so far, there is no stain that a 3M pad, Jif and easy bang cant clean.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...=5063&st=40

No one likes cleaning, particularly me. I knew it was wrong when my ex decided we just HAD to have a white sink - I'm a stainless steel girl, recognizing how easy it is to keep such a sink clean. And, since I'm the one stuck cleaning the sink (not stuck with the ex, thankfully...), I had to figure out how to keep the sink sparkling white.

well....if your white sink is made of porceilain then there not much to worry except for breaking it.......but if its plastic (aka polymer) material.......then it'll discolour & stain after some time......but meantime, why not enjoy using it 1st?.....should it become ugly later...then shop for a same size sink to change...... :)

Thank you in advance

Use bleaching agent. The one u use to bleach ya white clothes. I used that and mine is a white sink.

:)