Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

A little beer after work.

After work, I like to have one pint of beer with my friends in the pub.When I return home, my wife constantly complains that I have the smell of this beer and I set a bad example to the children.Is it possible that there are some types of beer or something else that others would not be able to smell?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Umm, that taste of winning the day. The only thing that I have about it is that I cannot drink more than two beers. I am getting drunk and go to sleep, that's not romantic at all but that's at least honest!

Victor, I guess it is not the beer that is your problem 

Pay attention to how you act, smell and speak when you return home 

I bet that is what your wife doesn't approve. And beer is just a beer 

Umm, that taste of winning the day. The only thing that I have about it is that I cannot drink more than two beers. I am getting drunk and go to sleep, that's not romantic at all but that's at least honest! My wife has suggested that I try nonalcohol beer, but I doubt it’s as good as simple beer. Even though I have read a good article about it on free-beer.co.uk, I really doubt that I will ever be able to drink such beer. It’s like drinking milk from soya. It’s milk, right, but it tastes like ****! Nevertheless, as my father used to tell me every single day, never say never. Maybe, one day I will start to drink it.

You must be having something good if you smell of it after one pint! What about just some breath mints and after shave. It's not like you're hiding it from your wife and that should be enough to mask it from the kids. Maybe some mouthwash if you feel like getting fancy.