Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
qunzmoon

Looking For Sofa...

Dear all, I'm looking for a 3seater or L-shaped sofa.

Material: leather (full or half)

design: rectangularish

criterias: looking for high backrest kind.. either with or without those mechanism to adjust the backrest...

budget: <$2k inclusive of gst + delivery + need to carry upstairs if cant fit into lift...

me n FH saw a nice one at St. Louis at Furniture mall, L-shaped with mechanism to adjust the backrest up... but price is >$2k... they said their leather is 'techno' leather.. anybody heard of it? what is techno leather? but i read quite a bit of negative comments abt this shop in the forums, i'm not sure if i wanna get the sofa frm them n oso is more than by budget...

cos most of those rectangularish sofas tt we see outside haf low backrest... so anyone has any recommendation?? thanks all :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

why dun you try HTL? it's at gul circle area but there's free shuttle from jurong east (or is it boon lay?) mrt. on friday's paper, they are selling 3 seater with recliner function at only $999. the sofa there are really plush, well worth the price :dunno:

but seriously, the quality of their sofa is well worth the trip

they are the manufacturers for the 'branded' shops so the quality is there

alternatively, you can try home2be at liang court

they have not bad sofa too :bangwall:

but seriously, the quality of their sofa is well worth the trip

they are the manufacturers for the 'branded' shops so the quality is there

alternatively, you can try home2be at liang court

they have not bad sofa too :dancingqueen:

htl mainly is the OEM for European brand sofa (so their product is export quality)...... they did for local market many years back, but not anymore now..... so what you buy from their warehouse is usually display set, mock-up set which they refurbish...

Dear Qunzmoon,

I note that I have the same criteria for sofa as you - L-shaped, high back leather sofa. I wonder if you have been able to get one already. Let me know of any shops or recommendation on your buying process. Thanks!

Dear all, I'm looking for a 3seater or L-shaped sofa.

Material: leather (full or half)

design: rectangularish

criterias: looking for high backrest kind.. either with or without those mechanism to adjust the backrest...

budget: <$2k inclusive of gst + delivery + need to carry upstairs if cant fit into lift...

me n FH saw a nice one at St. Louis at Furniture mall, L-shaped with mechanism to adjust the backrest up... but price is >$2k... they said their leather is 'techno' leather.. anybody heard of it? what is techno leather? but i read quite a bit of negative comments abt this shop in the forums, i'm not sure if i wanna get the sofa frm them n oso is more than by budget...

cos most of those rectangularish sofas tt we see outside haf low backrest... so anyone has any recommendation?? thanks all :P