Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

New Home Fashion Store In Town - Iwannagohome!

the website is testing on my patience! the drop down menus disappear before i can click anything :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
the website is testing on my patience! the drop down menus disappear before i can click anything :notti:

Exactly! Very irritating design. Dunno whether there's anything inside those menus or just a place holder for something to come later. Anyway, that's the last I'll say about that poorly thought out site.

the website is testing on my patience! the drop down menus disappear before i can click anything :bangwall:

I think the drop down menus (product) is not done yet...

at least no pic to shown..

but the rest ok lay..

you sure or not? Mango & Zara master franchise is under Li & Fung Limited u know? I dun see the Li family in the board of directors, maybe from the Li's?

Mango, Zara, lacoste, Novo, Puma, Rockport and many other brands are under RSH and was sold off as a single entity for quite a hefty sums.

Believe me the owners of iwannagohome is definately not short of $ but doing this cos they are passionate about it.

Exactly! Very irritating design. Dunno whether there's anything inside those menus or just a place holder for something to come later. Anyway, that's the last I'll say about that poorly thought out site.

mebbi need 2 mice to click hahaha