Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fire-ice

My Cosy Hideout

its the MBR :dunno:

I have call the contractor this morning to have it repaint to a full color (Orange).

He too find the wall abit werid but did not tell us as he thought that is what we wanted...hahaha

Heng ah....yesterday we decided to pop by our place to check out the painting if not will be disaster.......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Fire-ice, I'm from aspella too :dancingqueen: Ur block is 275b hor, is it the nearer to the MRT one? Mine is 275A. hehe

i have a shocked of my life when i went to my new place today...looked what i saw....

P16-10-07_2055.jpg

Is this a Circus or what???? :dancingqueen:

I will call the contractor tomorrow to have it repaint....hopefully it turn out well this time round.

This is painted? I thought was wallpaper at first... wow, is it very straightly painted? Actually the colour combo dun match, kinda reminds me of popcorn. hehe... maybe its a colour mismatched. hehe...but the strips look fine actually. :P

Hows the contractor you're using? He also do painting for you? Mind sharing the info if you find good? :yamseng: Can PM me if not convenient to write here.

Thanks a lot!!

Edited by phoenix

yes it was painted. the job was quite nicely done but too bad it does turn out nice.

haha...ya it does looks like popcorn :good:

My contractor is quite a nice guy, very patient with our request....my contractor sub the painting job to another person.

hi tingz,

from my blk is abt the same distant as your blk to the mrt station.... :dribble:

have you start renovating your new place? which floor?

Oh I see, then we can wave hi to each other liow :bangwall: I on the highest floor, wat bout u? How is ur reno coming along? Mine almost done, will move in end of next week :dunno:

i am at the lower level :bangwall:

i am just 1/4 thru my reno, still got a long way to go.

wow moving in end of next wk that's very fast....must post the pics for us to see ok :dribble:

Hi Christine,

Renovation has been quite smoothly, except for one of the walls in the MBR which is giving us the headache. anyway have decided to re-paint the wall to orange.

Following are the things that have been done over the past 3 weeks

1. Aircon Installation

2.L-Box and False Ceiling for the whole house except for 2 bedrooms and kitchen

3. Motar base for the Kitchen/Fridge/Washing Machine/Dryer

4. Painting for the whole House

5. Install the lighting for the whole house except for the downlights for the L-Box.

Manage to snap some pics:

IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z12/lianagoh/P20-10-07_123701.jpg

Living Room

P20-10-07_123702.jpg

Dinning Area

P20-10-07_123601.jpg

MBR Hanging light

P20-10-07_1235.jpg

2 Bedrooms - Hanging Lights

IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z12/lianagoh/P20-10-07_1236.jpg

Kitchen Lights

re-post:

P20-10-07_123701.jpg

Living Room

P20-10-07_1236.jpg

Kitchen - Hanging Lights

P20-10-07_123602.jpg

MBR and Common Toliet - Lights

P20-10-07_1238.jpg

Living Room Lighting without the Crystals

Fire-ice, when you moving in ah? i moving in this week le, can't wait for the whole neighbourhood to be filled up :P

glad to hear that... saw the striped wall... i find it quite cool actually but can imagine it to be rather out of place in your house... :yamseng:

i can also see how your choice of lightings would complement the style u like... continue updating us ya... best of luck for the rest of reno!

Hi All,

Currently looking for a nice coffee table and a red carpet, if anyone here knows of where i can find a nice and cheap one, will really appreciate. Thanks in advance.