Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Honeybee

Feedback On Lego's House ?

sg forum house mover done by deen yasley of lego, some time back wanna check with him? he got good comments on him but deen resigning soon

Thanks for your reply Summerholiday!

So far only saw housemover comments on Lego house, other than that i dont see any feedback on them... :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya lor, but sad to say i when there saw they cut magazine pic onto their portofolio.. :notti:

i also donno how their work.. cos i using diff company..

actually if you get the lowest quote from one company, how much more you intend to pay to get more reputatable company?

if you can afford 3-5k more there's a lot of reputatable company out there, but don try the 5k and above, if you are budgeted..

you can try check out *, 3d innovations, prestige image(look carefully at theri quotations)..

these company got low quotation.. seah soon lee also low quotation check thoroughly too)

compare with a&d, ho bee, ide8l h0use, they got a lot of supporters.. you can see the different in their quotations, then decide who you like to go for and how much you willing to pay for.. pls q up for popular company, they might take longer time to quote.. :good: jokin

ya lor, but sad to say i when there saw they cut magazine pic onto their portofolio.. :deal:

i also donno how their work.. cos i using diff company..

actually if you get the lowest quote from one company, how much more you intend to pay to get more reputatable company?

if you can afford 3-5k more there's a lot of reputatable company out there, but don try the 5k and above, if you are budgeted..

you can try check out *, 3d innovations, prestige image(look carefully at theri quotations)..

these company got low quotation.. seah soon lee also low quotation check thoroughly too)

compare with a&d, ho bee, ide8l h0use, they got a lot of supporters.. you can see the different in their quotations, then decide who you like to go for and how much you willing to pay for.. pls q up for popular company, they might take longer time to quote.. :notti: jokin

hahah...how can they using others design work on their own portfolio... :wub:

hmm...kinda agree your view, however the repute one is more reliable bah...

so u been to all those ids as u mentioned?? so many of them??

so far we only got our quotation from from Darwin, Lego, Baraque, *****..Image appeared to be the most ex one..their design carpentary can be 2 times higher than others..so we have to drop them off our list..and the rest are all comparable in term of price..but no idea abt the workmenship lor

yup went to all.. try talking to others forum see who has engage those you went to :deal: much better for you to compare.. but don ask too high cost somehow there arent prefect reno.. jus how bad a reno can be..

Thanks for your reply Summerholiday!

So far only saw housemover comments on Lego house, other than that i dont see any feedback on them... :(

The reason one dont see much comments about LegoHouse is because they dont seem to bother to reply to potential customers. For my case, me & my spouse took time out to visit their Hougang branch & was served by a promising yet no substance ID. I'll leave his name out to save him from more embarassment. That was 2 months ago. Just last week, I made a call to this ID to remind him to send me a quotation. Mind you, we're redoing our whole place. And till today, no news from him. If the ID or LegoHouse isnt keen to take new projects, they should have the courtesy to tell us.

We intend to showcase our new place in a Designer Magazine if my chief editor gives me the greenlight. And for sure I would be quoting LegoHouse in full for their bad humour in keeping customers dancing on the pole.

Vince

Recently my friend introduce 1 ID from Lego House to me. (Not too sure he from which branch, only talk to him thru the phone). He's very attentive yet not pushy, after giving me my quotation, he follow up a few times to ask my view on the quotation or any other enquiries. Even at the end when I did not choose him for my renovation, he even thanks me nicely. So I think it depends on individual working character? If u interested, PM me and I will send u his number. I think he must have good attitude one, cos my friend wasn't an easy customer to serve.

Recently my friend introduce 1 ID from Lego House to me. (Not too sure he from which branch, only talk to him thru the phone). He's very attentive yet not pushy, after giving me my quotation, he follow up a few times to ask my view on the quotation or any other enquiries. Even at the end when I did not choose him for my renovation, he even thanks me nicely. So I think it depends on individual working character? If u interested, PM me and I will send u his number. I think he must have good attitude one, cos my friend wasn't an easy customer to serve.

Hi There,

Pls pm me as I am currently talking to a guy Al**. He seems quite nice & sincere - not very pushy. Price-wise not the cheapest but still thinking thru'. Workmanship wise need to hear from anybody whom have dealt wif them.

Hello All,

Ive just gotten a quote from them to do partial reno for my place and his response is very prompt.

Not very pushy and he gave me a call to say that he has sent his quote over...

So far no one commented much of their works done... any contribution from anyone...