Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
*magmag*

Peppermint Loft

arlo! it's black actually... maybe the reflection of flash...

orh...so itz the black tile in the guest toilet? NICE ! :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey, my house got exactly the same layout as urs!!

except mine is 121sqm only! :sport-smiley-004:

Ya! i realise that too!! Exactly the same..

Mine slightly bigger abit...

Or maybe my actual is not 134sqm.. am not too sure.. was told by ID the other time.. shall go dig my valuation report..

Very nice and big place you got there. Nice greenary view too :sport-smiley-004:

Nice camera! U using a wide lens?? :jawdrop:

Quality of yr photos are soo good!

We have a Fuji S5, but hubby seldom take out n use! I got to use my dummy canon to shot the house.. and do sitching..

Some of the major items that we bot for our loft

Bed - Serta Nightstar

Bed.jpg

WC for MBR

vaso_sculture_sospeso.jpg

Shower for MBR

shower.jpg

Tap for MBR and Guest Room Sink

Presentation1.jpg

Kitchen Sink

newpackage2.jpg

cont...

Very nice buy you got there. Love that WC...may i know how much and where to purchase that. Looking for similar design but not the conseal back type.

Nice bed & the front thingy (dont know what's the name for that). Must need a big bedroom like yours to accomodate.

We also bough similar Frankie kitchen sink (the square type)...quality, design and promotion price is very good.

Yes using wide lens for my camera so that i don't need to do any stiching !!

...cont

Ariston Washing Machine

AQXL_85.jpg

Ariston Oven

39515-FZ2099020C.120IX.jpg

Strateen Fridge

usappliance_1961_27420168.gif

Sofa (but in black)

sofa.jpg

Items without pics :

LG LC7 42 Inch TV

Smeg Stove

Jura coffee machine (forgot which model)

Kitchenaid Professional 600 mixer (we lug it back from US)

Projector System Optima (bot from KEC)

Very nice buy you got there. Love that WC...may i know how much and where to purchase that. Looking for similar design but not the conseal back type.

Nice bed & the front thingy (dont know what's the name for that). Must need a big bedroom like yours to accomodate.

We also bough similar Frankie kitchen sink (the square type)...quality, design and promotion price is very good.

Yes using wide lens for my camera so that i don't need to do any stiching !!

Hi, we bot our shower system and WC for MBR from hemsley.. We got at a very special price as we know the owner.. But from what he mention, he say the toliet bowl cover alone cost 1K.. So am not very sure of the retail price of the WC.

Yes, the Franke deal was very good and it's come with the tap as well which is very worth it!

Edited by *magmag*

Very nice new Washine Machine model. We also got similar oven too.

I never seen this fridge before...very interesting. Is that color black or charcoal?

Projector....nice big movie watching....i always wanted too. Are you going to have fixed or retractable screen? KEC place is where i frequent there a lot too...they got great service, competitive prices and lots of regular satisfied clients coming back for upgrades.

Very nice modern design WC...might be a bit over our budget...thx. Btw, where is hemsley located?

We also find the accessories for the kitchen sink to be very good from Frankie. Did you buy them?

Edited by lifestyle

I never seen this fridge before...very interesting. Is that color black or charcoal?

Projector....nice big movie watching....i always wanted too. Are you going to have fixed or retractable screen? KEC place is where i frequent there a lot too...there got great service and competitive prices.

Thanks! We got a good deal as we went to Q for it during Mayer easter day special..

It's sold at Best Denki, Courts and quite a few shops.. Brought in by American Appliance (same as May tag).. It's in Black and leather printed surface (to match my toliet tiles), new brand, just hit Singapore less than 3 months i think. Park Mall and Millena walk having the same fridge but they brand it as Amana and it cost a whopping of 6k+++! Exactly the same fridge but i bot it for over a thousand at Parisilk Warehouse sale.

Yup, the boss clarant (not sure if i got the correct name) very friendly! We are having a retractable screen as we will be having a 42 inch LCD too.

You have a walk-in toilet? Gosh!!! That is unique!:D

haha, yes instead of a walk-in wardrobe.. As i dun like wardrobe without doors (lazy to clean up! keke)..

Projector....nice big movie watching....i always wanted too. Are you going to have fixed or retractable screen? KEC place is where i frequent there a lot too...they got great service, competitive prices and lots of regular satisfied clients coming back for upgrades.

Very nice modern design WC...might be a bit over our budget...thx. Btw, where is hemsley located?

We also find the accessories for the kitchen sink to be very good from Frankie. Did you buy them?

Hemsley is located at Jalan Pemimpin http://www.hemsley.com.sg

Nope, i didnt buy.. Hubby say i wont use it.. (as i dun cook) haha..

Clearence is the boss and his staffs (Patrick, Dennis and ???) are great. All are very easy going and give very good advice for your system purchase.

Great that you have LCD for general viewing & big screen for Movie nights !! Is the projector in the living room?

Yup, the boss clarant (not sure if i got the correct name) very friendly! We are having a retractable screen as we will be having a 42 inch LCD too.

haha, yes instead of a walk-in wardrobe.. As i dun like wardrobe without doors (lazy to clean up! keke)..

Edited by lifestyle

Yup, Clearence is the boss and his staffs (Patrick, Dennis and ???) are great. All are very easy going and give very good advice for your system.

Great that you have LCD for general viewing & big screen for Movie nights !! Is the projector in the living room?

Yes, in the living room.. Agree.. Clearance he knows we got budget so he keep telling us dun overspend, this system works well already no need to go for higher system... Thumbs up!

Ya! i realise that too!! Exactly the same..

Mine slightly bigger abit...

Or maybe my actual is not 134sqm.. am not too sure.. was told by ID the other time.. shall go dig my valuation report..

Oh, sorry for the mixed up... realise in my valuation report it wrote 122SQM

Am confused where did the 134 measurement came from, not sure what kind of UOM my ID used.

Edited by *magmag*

Oh, sorry for the mixed up... realise in my valuation report it wrote 122SQM

Am confused where did the 134 measurement came from, not sure what kind of UOM my ID used.

then you must raise this with your ID coz i think a lot of items are charged according to your floor area

that means things like hack, tile laying at these your ID charged 134sqm leh :deal: