Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dove

Space Inspiration - Any One Has Comments On Them?

Have anyone heard of Space Inspiration or has any comments on them?

They claimed that they are the supplier of carpentry materials to a few ID firms and that their selling point is in their own carpentry worksmanship. Provided a 3yr warranty on their carpentry, which is rather expensive, about $230 per feet.

Have yet to witness any of their carpentry works, cos I came to know of them only at the Expo show. Their office seems far away in Tampines Industrial Park. Kinda unconfident about them. Have paid a deposit already, was wondering if it will be better if I engage their ala-carte services e.g. instal shower screen instead with the deposit.

Any kind souls pls advise.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

I also engaged them during the exhibition at Singapore Expo.... I had also paid them $500.... They had showed me the 2D drawing last wednesday.... Now waiting for them to get back to me on the 3D drawings

hi shufang,

they showed me my 2D drawings too, but 3D they said will take some time, expected ard 3rd week of jul.

wat abt yours?

i requested to visit their proj but no arrangement yet. they are a very new co.

had an encounter with them before...

did not leave a good impression on me...

they are pushy in their sales tactic for the package deal even though i am looking for customised quotation...

from the conversation, they don't seem to know much about ID even though they kept boosting that they had done many projects before but unable to show evidence when i asked they to show me any "real-life" photo of the completed project and not kept showing me 3D drawings...

hi shufang,

they showed me my 2D drawings too, but 3D they said will take some time, expected ard 3rd week of jul.

wat abt yours?

i requested to visit their proj but no arrangement yet. they are a very new co.

Hi Dove,

They also said ard mid jul... Who is the salesperson who served u? Mine is William....

I'm also thinking of asking them to show me their project and 'real life' photos of their completed project.

hi shufang,

william was one of the salesperson who attended to me.

they are most prob unable to show us any real life co cos they were incorporated only several months ago.

even their showroom is still under reno!

so wat do u plan to do with ur $500?

Shufang any status update?

How is the quote so far?

Workmanship?

Hi Limny

I will be meeting the ID tml nite for the 2nd round of my 3D drawings and also he will give me the re-quotation.

I have also engaged them. They are very pushy with their sales (Package 8| ) but they are pretty good on their word(So Far). The promised to deliver the 2D, 3D and Quotation and the contract have been on time. A call to them will be answer and attend to. Just don't expect the "immediate" type of service from them. They will get back to you in a few days time with your queries.

Am still trying to settle some details with them before i sign on the updated contract with them. Do ask them alot of questions as there are defintely some other cost incurred when you renovate your house that will not be stated in your contract. Do ask alot of questions.

Will let you Guys/Gals know end next week when I next meet their Rep if what i proposed can be done.Still trying very hard to cut cost from here and there ...... Sigh

I have also engaged them. They are very pushy with their sales (Package 8| ) but they are pretty good on their word(So Far). The promised to deliver the 2D, 3D and Quotation and the contract have been on time. A call to them will be answer and attend to. Just don't expect the "immediate" type of service from them. They will get back to you in a few days time with your queries.

Am still trying to settle some details with them before i sign on the updated contract with them. Do ask them alot of questions as there are defintely some other cost incurred when you renovate your house that will not be stated in your contract. Do ask alot of questions.

Will let you Guys/Gals know end next week when I next meet their Rep if what i proposed can be done.Still trying very hard to cut cost from here and there ...... Sigh

Hi,

So far how's your progress with the Space Inspiration guy??

Have they started work on your house yet??

Hi,

So far how's your progress with the Space Inspiration guy??

Have they started work on your house yet??

They got back to me with a further reduction in prices after I took away some items. Currently just waiting for the keys to the house.As my Mom just pass away I have to settle the Funeral Arrangements first. Hope to be able to update you guys after this period.

Guardsman

They got back to me with a further reduction in prices after I took away some items. Currently just waiting for the keys to the house.As my Mom just pass away I have to settle the Funeral Arrangements first. Hope to be able to update you guys after this period.

Guardsman

So sorry to hear about your mum.

Pl accept my deepest condolences.

I think renovation can wait.

If someone is still looking for comments on Space Inspiration.. My experience with them has been quite horrendous. They were quite good till the signing of the contract & for a few days after the work began. After that they started slipping on their commitments, stopped picking up our calls. We had to delay shifting to our house by a few weeks owing to their delays and when we shifted the reno was still half baked..

I would never recommend them, and also would like to know if there's someone out there who's ever happily finished a contract with them! Will never never ever engage them... We picked them from Expo as well!

If someone is still looking for comments on Space Inspiration.. My experience with them has been quite horrendous. They were quite good till the signing of the contract & for a few days after the work began. After that they started slipping on their commitments, stopped picking up our calls. We had to delay shifting to our house by a few weeks owing to their delays and when we shifted the reno was still half baked..

I would never recommend them, and also would like to know if there's someone out there who's ever happily finished a contract with them! Will never never ever engage them... We picked them from Expo as well!

Sorry to hear that. :( Can I ask who is the ID who serve you? I have engage them also at the EXPO. Can you tell me what is their workmanship like? What do I need to take note of?

So far they have been quite good as I have only paid the initial deposit.Can you share your experience with us?

Thanks