Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Errr... What is this use for? Music only right? Not movie?

IS it use to convert your mp3 & flac to analog and input to your Cayin amp?

used to convert all the digital signal to analog. ya his sb will input straight into the DAC then to his tube amp. Mostly used by 2.0 not HT.... time to source for a higher grade USB cable & pc hahahaha .... u better endure until ur wedding dinner over then upgrade...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not touching on usb & pc, gone are the days that I play custom pc. :sport-smiley-004:

Now, I need to sort out the cables issues, thats it! Lacking 2 pcs pf coaxial & 1 pair of analog interconnect.

Any recommedations Melmeow? :dribble: My missus allows me to buy quality cables. :thumbs up:

Not touching on usb & pc, gone are the days that I play custom pc. :sport-smiley-004:

Now, I need to sort out the cables issues, thats it! Lacking 2 pcs pf coaxial & 1 pair of analog interconnect.

Any recommedations Melmeow? :dribble: My missus allows me to buy quality cables. :thumbs up:

No wor...I only tried 2 set of cables before only...telos n entreq...now all on entreq. Can go xp check for second hand ones...

No wor...I only tried 2 set of cables before only...telos n entreq...now all on entreq. Can go xp check for second hand ones...

How much does you cables cost? :dunno: :dunno: Edited by ongcs

How much does you cables cost? :dunno: :dunno:

Telos ic if black series (lowest) 600++ i think... gold is 1k++ .... again must go audio basic to confirm (best to get those second hand one)...i might be outdated ard...Entreq Discovery series is 1k bah...i using Konstantin series mid range 2k plus...then challenger is beyond my reach.

Telos ic if black series (lowest) 600++ i think... gold is 1k++ .... again must go audio basic to confirm (best to get those second hand one)...i might be outdated ard...Entreq Discovery series is 1k bah...i using Konstantin series mid range 2k plus...then challenger is beyond my reach.

Wah...too heavy for me. :o :o

I also slowly upgrade one la.... U might wana ask ppl who uses cayin to recommend ur cable...but again u will be flooded with brands...hard to recommend because music taste n feel is subjective.

used to convert all the digital signal to analog. ya his sb will input straight into the DAC then to his tube amp. Mostly used by 2.0 not HT.... time to source for a higher grade USB cable & pc hahahaha .... u better endure until ur wedding dinner over then upgrade...

Thanks! btw, what is sb?

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Thanks! btw, what is sb?

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

SB is the Logitech SqueezeBox touch. By the way, not sure you are facing same issues, I tried to access your t-blog, no further posts although I rec'd notifications via email. :dunno:

SB is the Logitech SqueezeBox touch. By the way, not sure you are facing same issues, I tried to access your t-blog, no further posts although I rec'd notifications via email. :dunno:

Last post is by you saying u going to buy the headphone stand locally... That's all...

U received more? :dunno:

Last post is by you saying u going to buy the headphone stand locally... That's all...

U received more? :dunno:

I continued to rec'd notifications after that. strange. that stand cost $140. :jawdrop: for dual headphones