Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ongcs this is getting interesting....ur "rack" running out of space =).. Tube must put outside becox of heat...then how u intend to hook ur tube to ur LR? Next on ur list will be vinyl or cd to fully see the potential of a tube....

Will be placing it on the left side of my center speaker, I'm limited by width, can't help on rack space. :o

CDP/BRP to Cayin for music via RCA CD mode & AVR Pre-out to Cayin Pre-In for HT

Next in my list likely to be DAC, between my CDP & Cayin. Not heading vinyl, expensive hobby, will stand at CD/Digital music, if not I will get 8| 8| 8|

Looks good! :dribble: :dribble:

Where did u get this? Damage?

This is more for music than movie right?

I bought it at Precision Audio, where I bought my MA speakers. :notti: I got decent price for it, pm for price ok? :P

Can be for both, depending on how you hook up, supposes to improve your music, tried for HT, pretty good as well during audition. :sport-smiley-004:

Will be placing it on the left side of my center speaker, I'm limited by width, can't help on rack space. :o

CDP/BRP to Cayin for music via RCA CD mode & AVR Pre-out to Cayin Pre-In for HT

Next in my list likely to be DAC, between my CDP & Cayin. Not heading vinyl, expensive hobby, will stand at CD/Digital music, if not I will get 8| 8| 8|

I bought it at Precision Audio, where I bought my MA speakers. :notti: I got decent price for it, pm for price ok? :P

Can be for both, depending on how you hook up, supposes to improve your music, tried for HT, pretty good as well during audition. :sport-smiley-004:

which DAC ???? Mytek, W4SDAC2, Eastern Electric, Calyx hehehe...then soon u realize u running out of power points =x hahahah... so u using the XPA3 to drive the rear n center ? I also thinking along that direction to move to HT but will end up with 2 big equipments (power amp n avr)....

which DAC ???? Mytek, W4SDAC2, Eastern Electric, Calyx hehehe...then soon u realize u running out of power points =x hahahah... so u using the XPA3 to drive the rear n center ? I also thinking along that direction to move to HT but will end up with 2 big equipments (power amp n avr)....

Mytek, Audiolab Mdac & Teac(recently gain some popularity) at the moment, no hurry though, will slowly look at it. Agreed that power points are never enough! Time to get filtered extension source :o

HT still my main priority but just itchy to fulfill the "missing feel" in 2.0 :bleah: If you are using pre-source, should be easy for you to upgrade further, ignoring avr if so.

Care to share your setup? :D

Mytek, Audiolab Mdac & Teac(recently gain some popularity) at the moment, no hurry though, will slowly look at it. Agreed that power points are never enough! Time to get filtered extension source :o

HT still my main priority but just itchy to fulfill the "missing feel" in 2.0 :bleah: If you are using pre-source, should be easy for you to upgrade further, ignoring avr if so.

Care to share your setup? :D

can share contractor contact?thks n pls email to wesin78@gmail.com

i am still in 2.0 setup. Ayon cd1sc-> W4S mono-> Usher 718 at the moment. Racks running out of space because of power conditioners and tweaks also. that y i am leeching on ideas from this forum on how others are designing their racks. XPA3 driving the rear will it be a bit overkill if LR will be handled by ur tube?

i am still in 2.0 setup. Ayon cd1sc-> W4S mono-> Usher 718 at the moment. Racks running out of space because of power conditioners and tweaks also. that y i am leeching on ideas from this forum on how others are designing their racks. XPA3 driving the rear will it be a bit overkill if LR will be handled by ur tube?

Nice setup! :D what kind of power conditioners you are using? any intro? :notti:

Do you frequent xtremeplace? If yes, try gogle for petetherock's design on his rack. He did had a t-blog in here as well. :good:

At the moment, seems overkill for the rear, toying with intention to upgrade the rear to bookshelf :notti: Sure get 8|8| by missus!

hahaha i seeing no end in ur upgrade also....using Gigawatt and Entreq ground & conditioners... hope u already had ur dedicated line for ur AVR....that upgrade will be painful for ur nicely renovated house...some MIC conditioners are value for money actually...if u happen to pop over SZ can try to get it there..

hahaha i seeing no end in ur upgrade also....using Gigawatt and Entreq ground & conditioners... hope u already had ur dedicated line for ur AVR....that upgrade will be painful for ur nicely renovated house...some MIC conditioners are value for money actually...if u happen to pop over SZ can try to get it there..

Yes, did requested that when I did my renovation. :sport-smiley-004: Cant upgrade all at 1 go, slowly, for HT, my missus is fine, she does not agreed to 2.0 though ;)

ya same....but the problem will come bk to the rack lor ... useless ur equipment going to sit on the floor.

Do you have a room for your 2.0? If yes, can custom build a rack right beside your sofa? :sport-smiley-004: