Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Dwayne. im awaiting for their quote too. I'm served by their designer name Derick. He seem quite okay and understanding in what we actually wanted but im still out comparing. get to know them through my friend as they have already engaged them. So far from what i see, their design and feedback was quite okay but still i think i shall compare another one or two more

Dwayne what type of flat you are going to renovate? BTO? mine is a resale flat. Don't mind also share with other ID you are talking to?

Hi Crystal. mine is resale HDB flat too.

They already got back to me with the space planning, design and my quotation.he's quick. In term of pricing & design i quite okay with it, i find it pretty decent but to me i more particular with workmanship. oh ya, FYI. We also went for their project site visit. Ryan did arrange a site visit for me and my wife to view workmanship. overall i can say is acceptable but theres always still room for improvement. currently im waiting for my wife colleague brother(designer too) to give us a quote. then i will make decision from there.

I have already engaged derick as our designer. like what i said. i did some research of Fifth Avenue Interior via their facebook reviews & an apps called Qanvast.

My personal thinking for engaging ID is more about the designer, he is quite responsive and even when he missed my call, he will get back to me whenever he is free. hopefully i will have a pleasant renovation journey. good luck dwayne.

currently im comparing quotation with them. will let my wife be the decision maker as we felt comfortable with fifth avenue interior ryan and haha another ID film designer called ryan too. both i personally find it good but still i let my wife call the shot.

Someone introduced me fifth avenue interior too. today just ended my discussion with their designer Lennon. any feedback of this designer or fifthavenue interior???

There is one post from about their reno on progressing with Fifth Avenue interior.. you may check it out from there too.. i am also curious with their work.. as i'm quite in love with some of their project in facebook.

Someone introduced me fifth avenue interior too. today just ended my discussion with their designer Lennon. any feedback of this designer or fifthavenue interior???

i just starting to feel that my renovation gonna be fun even though haven start yet :sport-smiley-018: . Kinda feeling excited. Really hope it turns put to what i want. So far i can say i'm enjoying the discussion. Will create a T-Blog once jobsite started. Never in my life i have spent so much money except buying house :jawdrop: Renovation nowadays is not cheap

anyone else engage with them before? how is the carpentry works? understand the price is reasonable, but was wondering about the quality of the carpentry works?

any other feedback about other designer?

Any feedback about Designer Ansel?

I met up with ansel too as that day my designer derick from this company is away & he temporary helped him in my selection of laminate. Quite a experience guy too. Hope this help in your quiry

I met up with ansel too as that day my designer derick from this company is away & he temporary helped him in my selection of laminate. Quite a experience guy too. Hope this help in your quiry

Hey. Thanks.. will look into it. appreciated.