Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
audreymarilyn

Anyone Interested To Purchase Aircon Together?

Planning to get a system 3 non-inverter. Most prob ME with R410A coolant? Still looking around.

Anyone also looking for aircon now? Wonder is it any cheaper for Group purchase??? I need to install beginning of October. Prob first week so have to purchase liao...

Any takers? Actually I'm tinking of getting fm All Best but seem like the reviews here not so good abt them leh. Will prob ask Gain city for quote.

Anyone has any good experience with All Best har? Pls let me noe...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Was at Gain city suntec today. We have decided not to get starmex. Now choosing between Toshiba Inverter System 3 and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter System 3. Both are selling @ $2459 nett. Including installation and unlimited piping.

Can anyone comment on these 2 which I'm interested in? The latter is the one and only aircon with 3D wind? Ions etc. But design not very nice.

The earlier one looks nicer in design. Extremely quiet and stable. Tested the actual output in kw and it really seem to run low... so definitely cost saving! Moreover, the entire outdoor unit is made in Japan, though their fancoils are made in thailand. This is the 1 and only condenser tat is made in japan!

Unfortunately the guy there was unable to run a test for the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter for me as he say they only choose a few to connect and show customers the output! Hmmm... Fishy.

Then i called All Best up and they told me if I decided to choose the Mitsubishi HE Inverter, I might as well save my money and not buy aircon at all coz very problematic. But coz over phone they did not 12 discuss further so i need make a trip down.

Anyone can comment pls??? Thanks.

Was at Gain city suntec today. We have decided not to get starmex. Now choosing between Toshiba Inverter System 3 and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter System 3. Both are selling @ $2459 nett. Including installation and unlimited piping.

Can anyone comment on these 2 which I'm interested in? The latter is the one and only aircon with 3D wind? Ions etc. But design not very nice.

The earlier one looks nicer in design. Extremely quiet and stable. Tested the actual output in kw and it really seem to run low... so definitely cost saving! Moreover, the entire outdoor unit is made in Japan, though their fancoils are made in thailand. This is the 1 and only condenser tat is made in japan!

Unfortunately the guy there was unable to run a test for the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Inverter for me as he say they only choose a few to connect and show customers the output! Hmmm... Fishy.

Then i called All Best up and they told me if I decided to choose the Mitsubishi HE Inverter, I might as well save my money and not buy aircon at all coz very problematic. But coz over phone they did not 12 discuss further so i need make a trip down.

Anyone can comment pls??? Thanks.

ya.. we been to allbest at imm.. one of the sales man told us this too.. said our money is better put in the bank without any interest than to buy tt brand and fujitsu.. he keep pushing daikin...

anyway i am keen in toshiba inverter system 3.. though haven really go and check it out the prices.. u must rem to look out for some insulators and dunno what piping.. its really confusing for me though. haha...

anyywa i did read from forum that the mitsubishi he is out of production and will be v difficult to get parts in the future.. not sure how true tis is...

ya.. we been to allbest at imm.. one of the sales man told us this too.. said our money is better put in the bank without any interest than to buy tt brand and fujitsu.. he keep pushing daikin...

anyway i am keen in toshiba inverter system 3.. though haven really go and check it out the prices.. u must rem to look out for some insulators and dunno what piping.. its really confusing for me though. haha...

anyywa i did read from forum that the mitsubishi he is out of production and will be v difficult to get parts in the future.. not sure how true tis is...

Ya exactly! They also told me same thing over the phone abt money put in bank tat part. keke. Hmm out of production eh... ok , din noe abt this yet. coz the guy fm gain city told me its only 2 months old?

but daikin does not seem to be getting good review these days ???

yes i read abt people posting for us to look out for insulators n piping. All of the salesman said they will follow the manufacturers spec and they even have those sample pipe n insulator in their showroom. Should tink we just need to be around and really check thru the stuff they bring on the day of installation.

Heard of A-Star ? Duno how's their pricing n workmanship.

I've called for ME on how ME servicing in SGP compare with mitsubishi Heavy, and was told the ME are specialize in commercial & home and they've servicing center and qualify servicing technician in SGP While Mitsubishi Heavy doesn't have any servicing center. I've also called ME for servicing , they're professional and responsive (within 1 working days or same day you've called). If you would consider after service supports, I'd suggest you to get ME if you choosen "Mitsubishi" product's.

Daikin product was good but I'm not sure the latest range, by reading the technical spec of latest model, it's quite advance. My experience with Daikin was it's quiet and very sensitive, the parts quality and design are better, and also save electrical bill.

forget about group purchase, the time and effort is not justifiable, even all of you are getting exactly the same models and stay next to each other.

I heard inverter requires more complex installation, Daikin is a good brand but with poor workmanship (which cheap shops can't offer), be ready to mop all your leaked pipes.....everyday....

the installers must hv integrity and not cut corners when installing. to avoid future leaking problm, owner must be around when they install the piping and most imptly, be there to witness the whole process of pressurization.

I've called for ME on how ME servicing in SGP compare with mitsubishi Heavy, and was told the ME are specialize in commercial & home and they've servicing center and qualify servicing technician in SGP While Mitsubishi Heavy doesn't have any servicing center. I've also called ME for servicing , they're professional and responsive (within 1 working days or same day you've called). If you would consider after service supports, I'd suggest you to get ME if you choosen "Mitsubishi" product's.

Daikin product was good but I'm not sure the latest range, by reading the technical spec of latest model, it's quite advance. My experience with Daikin was it's quiet and very sensitive, the parts quality and design are better, and also save electrical bill.

Originally i wanted to get Starmex but after testing toshiba, it seemed a beta choice. Price differ alot too. Both inverters with system 3, starmex is $2829 and Toshiba $2459. Starmex though is easy clean but actually also quite surface clean. The plastic louver seem quite flimsy so must be extra careful coz when its left open or when break, the entire fan coil cannot work. Must wait for repairman to come n replace. Its their safety function.

Originally i wanted to get Starmex but after testing toshiba, it seemed a beta choice. Price differ alot too. Both inverters with system 3, starmex is $2829 and Toshiba $2459. Starmex though is easy clean but actually also quite surface clean. The plastic louver seem quite flimsy so must be extra careful coz when its left open or when break, the entire fan coil cannot work. Must wait for repairman to come n replace. Its their safety function.

Yes, ME parts are really fragile. Last time when I tested Toshiba , the fan coil seem it's a bit noisy then ME. BUt most important it's the comfort of the product you've chosen.

Yes, ME parts are really fragile. Last time when I tested Toshiba , the fan coil seem it's a bit noisy then ME. BUt most important it's the comfort of the product you've chosen.

Congrat !! 1 item will be off from your mind :-)

these are the quotes i was given for toshiba.

toshiba system 3 inverter (got this combination as i need to cool a big hall and MBR) and i am installing 2 sets of system 3 (if i do decide on system 3)

outdoor unit: RAS-3M23YACV - 24,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) RAS-M10NKCV - 9,000BTU/Hr x 2 unit +

b) RAS-M13NKCV - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

prices do not include bracket coz i hv concrete aircon ledge:

a) h@ng ta - S$2,780

b) Best tech - S$2,653.60

c) mega - S$2,550.00

d) hong huat - S$3,103

e) federal - S$2,398.00

toshiba system 4 inverter (if i get this combination, i would need to get 1 more single split system coz not enough for my hm)

outdoor unit: RAS-4M30YACV - 30,000 - 34,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) RAS-M10NKCV - 9,000BTU/Hr x 3 unit +

b) RAS-M13NKCV - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

a) h@ng ta - S$3,730

b) Best tech - S$3,456.10

c) mega - S$3,400

d) hong huat - S$3,531

e) federal - S$3,400

if bracket is required, the prices are:

a) h@ng ta - S$120

b) Best tech - S$150

c) mega - S$120

d) hong huat - S$100

e) federal - never state

all piping and insulation base on manufacturer's spec. basically its either, armaflex, k-flex, thermaflex, totaline insulation etc.

cu piping as per manufacturer's specs.

piping and cabling all in pvc trunking.

these are the quotes i was given for mitsubishi.

mitsubishi system 3 inverter (got this combination as i need to cool a big hall and MBR) and i am installing 2 sets of system 3 (if i do decide on system 3)

outdoor unit: MXY-3A28VA - 30,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) MSXY-GA10 - 9,000BTU/Hr x 2 unit +

b) MSXY-GA13VA - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

a) h@ng ta - (mitsubishi electric)S$2,900 / (mitsubishi heavy) S$2,680

b) Best tech - S$2,653.60

c) hong huat - S$2,950

d) all best - S$2,731

e) best denki - S$3,299.00

f) double-h aircond - 3,150.00

g) golden harvest

h) systematic airconditioning - S$3,100

mitsubishi system 4 inverter (if i get this combination, i would need to get 1 more single split system coz not enough for my hm)

outdoor unit: MXY-4A28VA - 30,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

indoor unit: a) MSXY-GA10 - 9,000BTU/Hr x 3 unit +

b) MSXY-GA13VA - 12,000BTU/Hr x 1 unit

a) h@ng ta - S$3,730

b) hong huat - S$3,650

if bracket is required, the prices are:

a) h@ng ta - S$120

b) hong huat - S$100

c) all best - S$150

d) best denki - S$110

e) systematic airconditioning - S$100

all piping and insulation base on manufacturer's spec. basically its either, armaflex, k-flex, thermaflex, totaline insulation etc.

cu piping as per manufacturer's specs.

piping and cabling all in pvc trunking.