Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lawry

Any Suggestion For This Leaking Mistake?

sinkai8.jpg

Help~

I made this silly mistake of buying a sink with an attached removal dustbin, with the initial impression that it would be more convenient to throw some little rubbish. No doubt, it served that function that I wanted all right .. but I didn't foresee this. :wub:

Water leaks thru that gap below that dustbin and it goes into my cabinet below the sink area ..

Anyone had some similar encounter with a good solution to it?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sinkai8.jpg

Help~

I made this silly mistake of buying a sink with an attached removal dustbin, with the initial impression that it would be more convenient to throw some little rubbish. No doubt, it served that function that I wanted all right .. but I didn't foresee this. 8|

Water leaks thru that gap below that dustbin and it goes into my cabinet below the sink area ..

Anyone had some similar encounter with a good solution to it?

We bought something quite similar too, with an attached dustbin but not sure if the same as urs? Cos the dustbin hole got metal edges so that the bin fit nicely. We have not shifted in yet but according to DH, he tried to splash water around it but so far no water can get in. So I guess what you could do is to line the area with silicon? Perhap, you could do so until u could find a better solution or when you decide to change the sink. :notti: