Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mamaliz

~our Dream Home Finally~

hellloooooooooooo.....finally after craning my neck in this forum for the longgesttttttttt time ever......(now my back n neck pain!) i finally have my moments to blog about my house!! wooohoooo~~~ :dancingqueen:

since mid of last year hubby shoved me to the pc daily to find out/recce the resale prices of 4rms in woodlands....then i found this forum by chance n started drooling till my keyboard now wet wet wif my drools.... :dribble: kekekekekeke.......cant wait to start our reno since we finally have gotten pass the hustle n bustle of finding a hse n now just waiting for our second appointmet at hdb on 20th march.....finally!!! :bow:

ok down to the hse layout ahhhh,......i know u peeps adore pics more than my story telling.....hold on n let see how to upload pics here.....kekekekeke

scan0002-Copy.jpg

this is the original plan...but currently the common toilet's door is facing the service balcony and theres no wall between service balcony n kitchen.....

have signed wif our id ...hehehehehe....a jaw dropping sum to us but a good investment since this is our dream home n hopefully will stay there for a long time.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Image032-1.jpg

Image027-1.jpg

masterbedrm.....

Image030-1.jpg

view of kitchen standing from the service balcony

IMG_1761-1.jpg

view of br3 entrance....gonna chop that wall n bring the door forward....

Image028-1.jpg

mbr toilet.....hmmmm...gonna hack hack hack....

Edited by mamaliz

Spam chop and congrates on ur new home! Wah, the place looks rather well kept! Nice!

And 20th March is just 1 mth away. hehehehe... Very soon u'll get the keys liao. :D

Image029-1.jpg

service balcony n my hse agent......heheh...

wahhhh.....got spam chop oready! hehehehe...a mth away but keys will handover only on 1st may.....we let seller stay 6wks so that we can have contra on our side.....haiz....

nvm....still happy cos wat u said is right...house very well kept...nice n clean...!!!

heres a proposed layout from another id....wat we had plan initially but we decided to cut cost by laminating the living rm too......entertainment rm wall is glass panelled....tv n watever gadgets will all be in there...then my boy cannot spoil the things...hahahah...

mbr toilet is open concept...clear glass panels.....step out onto the platform wic is abt a feet high...

kitchen entrance wif sliding glass door....

cabinets will be suspended but at the corner its full height to contain the ovens n my dry pantry....n also my fridge...going for black laminates but kitchen tops havent been decide on yet....still rubbing my hands together wondering to splurge on granites or not lehhhh...hmmmm

Edited by mamaliz

spam chop! welcome...btw, your house looks in a very good condition. how much is your budget for reno? and funiture etc? the house simply looks big and your kitchen is longish too. nice nice. Entertainment room with glass panels wow i like i like :dribble:

Wah seh! Ur description of your future house... :dribble::dribble::dribble: Sounds so good!

1st May sounds very long. But it'll be a good time to source for the items you'll like for your house. :P

spam chop! welcome...btw, your house looks in a very good condition. how much is your budget for reno? and funiture etc? the house simply looks big and your kitchen is longish too. nice nice. Entertainment room with glass panels wow i like i like :dribble:

hi..

can say its in good condition but mostly its all from 1st owner....we're the 3rd....hahaha the budget ahhhhh??? this one from 20k turns 25 then 28 then hubby went up to 40k....i was like huh? :dunno:

cos hubby wanted to do so many things but not sure how much it can cost...in the end we decided...finally....hahaha....to curb the reno at 35k....went to 2 ids we very interested in getting but end up getting the higher quotation cos we feel very very comfortable wif him...must have connection right??

now furniture wise.....hubby said move in we sit on the floor...sleep on floor!!! :jawdrop:

spam chop :dancingqueen:

very well-kept place you've gotten yourself

first thing that came to my mind when i saw the floor plan is the strange entrance of BR3

wonder what hdb was thinking when they build the flat :bleah:

Wah seh! Ur description of your future house... :dribble::dribble::dribble: Sounds so good!

1st May sounds very long. But it'll be a good time to source for the items you'll like for your house. :P

sounds veryyy long when i think of the nw hse....buttt sounds very short when i see my current house!! havent started packing yet...nd to move out by april for new owner to move in, then we moving to my in laws.....that will be a great time then for me n hubby to shop n source for things.....money in n kids can be left with the granny.....yahooooo~!!

lets hope the hse will turn out as plan lorrr.....can plan but donnoe will turn out or not..... :P

spam chop :dancingqueen:

very well-kept place you've gotten yourself

first thing that came to my mind when i saw the floor plan is the strange entrance of BR3

wonder what hdb was thinking when they build the flat :bleah:

hi-5!!! thats wat i said to hubby.....lol~

weird right....??? wat a waste of space! can say this is one of the cheapest flat i viewed....cos its 2nd floor....oklah...very near playground my girl gilr soooo happyyyy......

its not big only 90sq lehhh....small feels cramp...i tink bcos the current owner built many cabinets....

90sqm for three of you okay lah

just a suggestion, you might want to consider shifting your bed nearer to the bedroom door

being the FS believer, i think sleeping facing the toilet doesn't sound ideal

worse is the door opening to the WC

and also away from the window coz low floor means can hear people walking / talking downstairs :dunno:

it certainly doesnt look that small leh. I tot it was at least 104sqm!

Broken marble floor too!.. keeping or hacking? Ur reno budget really high!

sounds veryyy long when i think of the nw hse....buttt sounds very short when i see my current house!! havent started packing yet...nd to move out by april for new owner to move in, then we moving to my in laws.....that will be a great time then for me n hubby to shop n source for things.....money in n kids can be left with the granny.....yahooooo~!!

Hehehe, packing very fast one lar. :) Throw those that don't wan, set aside those that wana donate and put into boxes for those that u wan. :)

Haha, cool! It's not very easy to shop and source for good yet cheap stuff with kids in tow.

90sqm for three of you okay lah

just a suggestion, you might want to consider shifting your bed nearer to the bedroom door

being the FS believer, i think sleeping facing the toilet doesn't sound ideal

worse is the door opening to the WC

and also away from the window coz low floor means can hear people walking / talking downstairs :dunno:

hehehe....we dont believe in fs cos we're not chinese...so bo pian lorr....hehehe...the rm also kinda small so we're really squeezing wat we can into that rm...haha....

2nd flr....this is the 3rd hse we staying in...and all were 2nd flr...hik! donno is it fate or wat.... so we're so used to it now... :dancingqueen:

it certainly doesnt look that small leh. I tot it was at least 104sqm!

Broken marble floor too!.. keeping or hacking? Ur reno budget really high!

applefreak...

forgot to mention its actually four od us....lol....the 3rdbr will be for 2 of my kiddoes....still trying to figure out how to arrange their storage later...toys/books/clothes....haiz...

mrspiglet

yup its broken marble...initially tinking of polishing it...then hacking n use homo tiles then laminating it....hahahaha...we're really indecisive so thats the reason for the

"over-budget" budget!! now im seriously tinking of slashing it down by jus polishing it...hmmmm....my hubby's gonna strangle me lahhh..... :unsure:

Whoa Welcome! Congrats on getting the house!

haha when we were renovating we also budgeted low and the budget slowly expanded... :P

yalorrr.....tell me abt it....i cant believe we actually were tinking of 20k initially.....sheesh~

now it almost doubles! :bleah:

Hehehe, packing very fast one lar. :) Throw those that don't wan, set aside those that wana donate and put into boxes for those that u wan. :)

Haha, cool! It's not very easy to shop and source for good yet cheap stuff with kids in tow.

easy?! aiyohhh....jus now i packed some clothes oready n my boy jus had to play wif them by throwing it all around...there goes my efforts..... :furious: ...

jus hope my mum in law wont follow us thats all.....cant imagine the whole group of us going into all the shops to shop... :bangwall: ...more comments more ideas more headache worrrr

n1593723776_105426_5095-1.jpg

just showing off my "brats"