Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davidbslee

3'ng' Resale Flat At Tampines

Hi everyone,

Just a little sharing on my newly brought resale flat after having the renovation done. Hope you will enjoy my full overhaul renovation that cost me around 28K which excluding the aircon system & furniture cost. :yamseng:

Please click the below link for photo.

http://davidnjoey.blogspot.com/2010/02/very-original.html

Edited by davidbslee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mastertoilet~1.jpg

your MBR toilet - did u change the position of your WC?

he rotated it 90 degrees clockwise

Edited by ossify

mastertoilet~1.jpg

your MBR toilet - did u change the position of your WC?

Yes, I did off set the position. As my ID said it will have more space for shower. The old picture showing the toilet door is from the kitchen and new picture show the toilet door is from MBR.

Hihi!! Finally another Tampines guy.. Your kitchen is very swee lehz..

Thank you for the comment. Lucky manage to find this flat that we like which only need to walk 1min to reach tampines mall. It my CO idea... :D and also that the place she like most too.

Edited by davidbslee

oooo i like your basin @ toilet

Thank you. I like that too as no choice as toilet too small so ID suggest this idea. The things is got to find the correct size basin.

Thank you for the comment. Lucky manage to find this flat that we like which only need to walk 1min to reach tampines mall. It my CO idea... :D and also that the place she like most too.

Wow thats super near.. Near the library? or 945 there?

Nope, its Blk 15+ . ;)

That is very near.. I tot of getting there too.. but COV too expensive leh.. So i end up near St hilda's.. haha

That is very near.. I tot of getting there too.. but COV too expensive leh.. So i end up near St hilda's.. haha

OIC. When I OTP during last year July, the cov also high and valuation is high too. Seller asking 15k cov that time and my offer 12k is the highest to secure the deal.(pocket burn big hole) Val @ 27+k + 12k cov (high floor with original condition) but now alots seller asking about 50k cov at my blk and most sold within 1week.

Edited by davidbslee

Now cov is really crazy and there goes our hard earn saving :bangwall:

Hmmm.... to the sellers, they are thanking the foreigners for jacking up the COVs..... for buyers, they are cursing at them.

If you are MBT - how would you address this?

1 min to Tampines Mall - that's G8 man..... very very good location!