Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leey0032

Our Baby!

Finally, my very own reno blog..

Bought a resale flat in cck area in june this yr, after countless attempts for BTO…

Initially wanted to buy a 4 rms resale, visited a couples of 4 rooms flats, and find them too small….

We decided to get a 5 rms instead, becos we intended to stay in the house for quite some time until we have enuff money to upgrade.. hehe.. so e figure that maybe a 5 rms is better…

and to start off, the floor plan.. initially i fell in love with the layout, like the curvy windows.. but now, its giving me headache.. still trying very hard to decide on the layout... argh

fp.jpg

Edited by Leey0032

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Welcome to renotalk,

Congrats on your second apt, I believe you have gotten your keys? Finialise on your ID already?

Good luck and a smooth journey ahead.

thanks! ya, gotten the keys, will be engaging willie from rooms for ideas, waiting for the finalised quotation.. cant wait for reno to start!!!!

work to do...

- Re do entire mbr toilet

- tv feature wall + suspended console for living room

- bomb shelter feature wall

- convert existing altar table to storage

- re design existing divider

- tv feature wall with shelving for mbr and study table for 2

- re do air con piping

- chemical cleaning for the whole house

- painting for whole house

Hmmm.. am i seeing things, are those hand prints on the doors at the right??

hehe, nope, you are not seeing things, i saw those hand prints too!

think should be able to wipe off... if not i really gonna cry liao.... :unsure:

gotten the other laminate deisgn booklet from Willie ytd, as he promised... chosen our laminates, waiting for the 3D drawings now! so excited... gonna start hacking of toilet tiles on thursday!!!

cant wait for reno to start.... :rolleyes:

Congrats! Drop by abit late.. :) But still hope u have smooth smooth reno!!

hehe, thanks... don seem very smooth now... the bomb shelter feature wall will be blocking the entrnace, might need to remove the exisiting divider... argh. big headache..

hope everything will be smooth after this!!! :D

hehe, thanks... don seem very smooth now... the bomb shelter feature wall will be blocking the entrnace, might need to remove the exisiting divider... argh. big headache..

hope everything will be smooth after this!!! :D

haha.. Reno alot of unforeseen things one.. endure thru it.. :D very soon it will be over and u will find yourself missing something liao... haha.. :lol:

Reno day 1 - hacking of toilet wall tiles and floor tiles done!

solved the divider problem.. decided to remove the entire existing divider, shift it in to create more space at the entrance.. if we don do that, only left 85cm at the entrance... very small.. our sofa is 84 cm... barely make it... and we decided that for long term purpose, its better to shift the divider in.... sigh, the cons of buying resale....

luckily willie has been very patient with us... we keep changing the plans... :P

the toilet

hacking.jpg

found cigarette butt in the toilet filter.... told Willie about it, requested the workers to smoke outside.. or at least dispose the cigarrette butt properly...

good news, called up xerxes Andrew, and he sounded really nice... he told us that painting can be done on the date tat we wanted, we just need to go down and discuss the color with him.. and as promised, he said we can choose from nippon any series...

have been super worried about it, becos of the reviews in the forum and the fact that we decided not to engage his service... hopefully everything will go smoothly and he will do as he promised.... *cross finger*

will review more about their workmanship and service...maybe they realy change for the better already?