Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ClockworkO

  • Rank
    Silver Member

Profile Information

  • Interests
    People are generally amazed that I would take an interest in any form that would require me to stop talking for three hours. hahaha

Previous Fields

  • Renovator Engaged
    Ideal House ~~
  • Gender
  1. Thks for your advise, Problem is my BIL doesn't have a lawyer. He can't afford it. If he lost custody of his 2 kids , then there's nothing much we can do. But in the mean time , can he bring his kids to stay with us 1st ? He'll be staying with us too as we have a spare room that we don't use and it's fully furnish for him and his kids. If he loses custody , then we'll gladly give up the kids , but at least we get to spend more time with them.
  2. Hi all... Need any advise I can get. I wish to seek custody of my husband's 2 nieces ( 1 & 4 yrs old ) I know very well that the woman's charter prevents me from getting custody unless the mother gives up her rights. Is there ANY way I can still get custody ? I'm not well off but I can afford to rise 2 kids with the help of their father , who is my hubby's younger brother. My bro in law has no problems giving up custody as he knows he does not have means to raise 2 kids on his own , his wife cldn't care less about the 2 kids. She out most of the time doing god knows what !! Sometimes doesn't even come back home. My bro in law has since moved out. The biggest obstacal is his mum in law who pulls all the strings and keeps interfering in their marriage. She's constantly covering up for her daughter behaviour and blames it on my bro in law . Keeps asking for $$$ 24/7 !! Mum in law is also harassing my sis in law for money , claiming it's for the kids. The only reason they want custody is to get maintenance money and squeeze him dry somemore. Another question is : The divorce is not finalized yet , my bro in law filed for divorce just about 2-3 weeks ago. In that case , can he bring his kids to stay with us 1st ? Coz he's still has legal rights as a father , and I have no problem informing his mum in law & wife where we stay. They are free to visit the kids. till custody begins. Can they charge us for kidnap ?? We really want custody as we know the kids has been neglected and we really want to adopt them. We have thought about this for the longest time and are prepared to care for them. Is there any way I can seek legal custody ??
  3. It's been almost 18 mths since I've been in here. Coz I forgot my password...lol Anyways ....I re-painted my son's room coz he wanted a galaxy theme.... It's not 100% done yet..... DIY stencil... 10 mins later... Solor system not done yet More Transformers under the bed !! Have yet to paint the Storm Trooper... Thks for viewing guys...
  4. Why not put mirrors since your walkway is narrow , it gives the illusion of a bigger space .
  5. Hi all.. Anyone has lobang on where I can find table legs for glass top ? Most table legs are for wood. Pls help, thks ...
  6. Thanks you guys , for the advise ! I'll probably just fix it myself & ask for a HUGE discount plus all warranty must be given to me before I make the final payment.
  7. Hi all.. Recently upgrade to 4 rm and engaged a reno firm to renovate my place. Process of our reno was kinda messy , lots of amendments , contractors did bad job. Although most are retified , it delayed the reno for almost 2 -3 weeks. Our kitchen cabinet was also delayed coz carpenter took wrong measurment. Hence I can't cook and family have to eat out daily. Then no news from ID for almost 2 mths. There are some bits here & there that ought to be fixed but it's not too obvious and we can actually fix our selves. And eletrician also forgot to install 1 powerpoint for us ! Warranty for our Solid Surface top & Laminate flooring which I requested was not given. I basically still own the ID firm ard $2000+++ , I got a missed call form my ID yesterday , but I didn't bother to reply. Payment is from our savings , not bank loan. 2 mths ID was missing , no follow up , nothing , then now wanna call ? This is my 3rd time doing reno , never come across this problem before. Question is , shd I pay the balance ?
  8. Hi hi... You can try Shanghi Tong Lee Go to their ecatalog - click Brackets/Hasps/Castors If you're unsure , bring a photo and show to the staff there , they're very helpful and the prices are reasonable and cheaper then most HDB hardware shops. Hope this helps
  9. Any idea where I can purchase sliding glass door tracks ? Wish to install it at my TV console .
  10. Thks Yoongf Bottle trap is in the middle , the gas will be at the side , probably get the 10kg gas , coz it's smaller. Thks again !!
  11. Hi all, Need help ! Was told by my ID that my entire blk does not have city gas !! Much to my dismay !! Now don't have a choice but to use the bulky cylinder gas arghhh... Problem is , I wish for the gas to be located underneath the sink , which my ID says it's not a problem, but my kitchen cabinet is U shaped , means my cooker hob is in the middle , ID is afraid there's no hose long enough to attach from hob to gas. So need to know , does the cylinder gas normally have a standard hose length ? Where can I find a longer hose ?
  12. Standare rates for Blum system is ok , Rather then ask ID to get for us , they charge more !
  13. I'm a lady ahh..heehee Anyways...here's the website ... What I did was take note of the item no I want, then I e-mail them and ask for a quote. http://www.shanghaitonglee.com.sg/ The shop is just beside the roadside
  14. Chance upon a site that sells hardware , decided to head down to take a look. The basically sell everything from drawer handles , knobs , sofa legs .... The auntie was very helpful , Not sure if other places sell more or less the same price , but seems cheap to us. I brought several stuff , will be back to buy more Going to attach it to the kitchen partition wall , and I'll make an ironing board Then close when not in use Brought 6 pairs of glass holder , just go to a glass supplier and cut glass for me. Shop is located at Textile Centre