zhanhui1991
Members-
Content Count
8 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by zhanhui1991
-
Renovation With My Id
zhanhui1991 replied to zhanhui1991's topic in RENOVATION IDEAS: Interior Design Themes, Space Planning
Hi, Had been really busy with work and the renovation. Before signing the contract, I told my ID must complete the whole project within a month. Initially he said ok. Then after that, he say maybe will still need to continue a little when we shift in by 8 Nov. 1 month timeline was really tied so we were ok with it. But quite surprised that the carpentry are up already and by tmr it would be completed!!! Haven't gone down personally to see how the workmanship is exactly. But from what my family said, it is all good. Will upload pics when I have a chance! -
Renovation With My Id
zhanhui1991 replied to zhanhui1991's topic in RENOVATION IDEAS: Interior Design Themes, Space Planning
Kitchen hacked and ready to overlay too. MBR Walkway to the main door Hacked doors BR 3 -
Renovation With My Id
zhanhui1991 replied to zhanhui1991's topic in RENOVATION IDEAS: Interior Design Themes, Space Planning
My reno works have started! Some photo updates! The bathroom was hacked. Ready to overlay the tiles. MBR toilet also ready to overlay. Living room Living room 2 Pavement to the rooms -
Hi all, I am starting my renovation for my punggol house in 2 weeks time! It is a resale flat. Have been looking at IDs and finding the best deals. End up engaging * ID for the 2nd time. My first home was renovated by them too. Sadly the ID have left this industry. Their prices was competitive, slightly higher than some IDs I engaged in. But I guess its worth it since they are more reputable and proven workmanship as seen from my 1st house 7 years ago. So far so good with my current ID. Have been quite responsive and responsible till now. Just starting a trend here to state my 2nd experience with NW. If he is good, will recommend, if he is bad, then the bad review can serve as a warning against this ID. I have a lot of carpentry works and minimal demolishing. Mostly overlaying of the toilet, kitchen tiles. Save some money Follow this post for more updates! Cheers Following are some of the pics of my drawings currently. Bedroom 2: Master Bedroom: Bedroom 3: Living room: Living room 2: Kitchen:
-
Hi Bluediamond, can't pm you too. Im actually also interested in Mr T's contact as I am also a house owner looking for direct contractor's quotation. I can be reached at jokker19891@hotmail.com if you don't mind. We can even share our experiences thus far to save some time on which company is worth visiting and which is not.
