Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
h4happy

Lwt Design - Queensway Sc

is LWT stands for Living With Taste? i tink i heard bad experience frm tis LWT too.. my fren's bf (who is a HK firm GM, station in sg) has ever engaged tis co to reno their office.. end up v problematic.. my fren warned me at the very begining stage of my ID hunting period.. she also warned me.. this LWT's boss has another ID shop with another name, called Platinum Design Pte Ltd.. she warn me to must must must rem tis 2 names n avoid them.. 1 in Queensway shopping center the other in 360 balestier shaw plaza

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
is LWT stands for Living With Taste? i tink i heard bad experience frm tis LWT too.. my fren's bf (who is a HK firm GM, station in sg) has ever engaged tis co to reno their office.. end up v problematic.. my fren warned me at the very begining stage of my ID hunting period.. she also warned me.. this LWT's boss has another ID shop with another name, called Platinum Design Pte Ltd.. she warn me to must must must rem tis 2 names n avoid them.. 1 in Queensway shopping center the other in 360 balestier shaw plaza

As for workmanship... i also can't say good or not as every item there is problem.. Starting from my re-wiring, kitchen cabinet... trust me, its really every item. They are too calculative (Examply : i have to pay additional $50/- for them to drill holds for my curtian ropes for 3 rooms). What is this?? I mean, i gave them $23K business and they want me to pay additional $50/- for that!:jawdrop:

They can't do what they have advised. (example : advise me to fix my cooker hook here but in the end call me and informed me that the cooker hook cannot be place there and i have to pay additional $400-$500 to move it to another side).

I think LWT stand for they boss's name, i am not sure about 'Living With Taste' or 'Platinum Design Pte Ltd' but yes, it is located at Queensway shopping center the other in 360 balestier shaw plaza (main office).

As per advise by friend and story that i heard everywhere.... I thought i did my homework properly before i decided to sign with them but still ... not good enough for them... DISAPPOINTED