Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fanren

Resale Flat In Bedok North

Currently i am looking at buying an Exec Apt or a 5 room in bedok north. But the upfront cash is very high, asking for 60k to 90k.

This agent initially told me got one guy offer 72k cash to the seller but seller not willing to let go of the EA. i find the unit quite suitable but told agent not willing to pay > 72k. now think the potential buyer has gone and the agent is back to me asking me to quote a price, he will negotiate..

now i think the market has cooled down a bit...has anyone manage to bargain lesser cash as compared to months ago?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dun fall for ur agent tricks.Just give him a quote for example 30k cov and tell him this is the max otherwise you will go for another unit.Or try to find out is he only the sole agent?

Market has cooled down ma? Just go to HDB website and make your offer based on that, chance of getting is average (30%).

Cos HDB website is only general, no mention on flr, design, distance to mrt/facilities....

So just do your sum, have a budget and then if like the flat, make an offer. No loss if seller doesn't accept it, move on and look for another unit.

Currently i am looking at buying an Exec Apt or a 5 room in bedok north. But the upfront cash is very high, asking for 60k to 90k.

This agent initially told me got one guy offer 72k cash to the seller but seller not willing to let go of the EA. i find the unit quite suitable but told agent not willing to pay > 72k. now think the potential buyer has gone and the agent is back to me asking me to quote a price, he will negotiate..

now i think the market has cooled down a bit...has anyone manage to bargain lesser cash as compared to months ago?

Wah, 70k is alot of money, that one not include reno yet.

Better check HDB actual transaction & like blur blur give low offer.

Don't give an impression that you can pay, tell them you have another offer to

consider. Yet, still show that you are keen on the hse except the COV

the problem is the supply is very very low, now currently only 2 units on offer...

the HDB transaction only shows 2 units from May to August, imagine how to reference that? and they will say the price was fixed few months ago and it cannot reflect the current market.

there are many pple spoilt market mah, offer so much cash....

i got a colleague looking at a 5 rm flat at woodlands, cash also need 30k leh...

the problem is the supply is very very low, now currently only 2 units on offer...

the HDB transaction only shows 2 units from May to August, imagine how to reference that? and they will say the price was fixed few months ago and it cannot reflect the current market.

there are many pple spoilt market mah, offer so much cash....

i got a colleague looking at a 5 rm flat at woodlands, cash also need 30k leh...

Currently, there are desperate/genuine buyer/seller.

Past transactions shows that there are actually 2 genuine or desperate buyers in 4 months.

Even if 100 sellers are asking 70k COV, so what ? that is not neccessary the current market rate.

Questions is are you desperate enough to make that offer ?

Sellers will always try to test the buyer limits.

If you are patient and luck enough, there will also be desperate sellers, who had

got their new flats and eager to sell theirs in the window period.

Good luck.

I know how you feel.

The place I'm looking is always demand more than supply. And there is always someone (5 others couples) looking at that 1 unit other than you.

But still, offer what you can afford, and within budget. It is a home you are buying so some may says it is priceless lor.

Our stand is must buy a house before selling so that we are not in a situation to any how settle on an unit.

actually think i a bit gan cheong coz i want to sell my condo at high price this period, so want to book a flat first....

anyway may start at an offer of 50k for bargaining purpose..

70k cash is a lot, can do a lot of thing with this money. stay somewhere further, may be 15k abv value, 20k reno and u still hav 35k for a car downpayment

so just think whether u really need to stay at the place, or change it with something else with the money like reno, car...travel...etc

Hi Fanren,

I'm looking at selling my 5 room flat at Bedok North Ave 4, Blk 99 (Next to Saint Anthony's Canossian)

Call me at 93370133 if you are interested.