Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gearbox

Toilet Bi-fold Door

hi people..

i need recommendation for a reliable aluminium bi-fold door contractor for just one toilet..

i have just change it a few weeks ago but it turn out to be unacceptable.. can't imagine the smart guy actually fit the door latch above my head level.. :thumbs up: how are the kids going to use it.. :(

can intro me one..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi people..

i need recommendation for a reliable aluminium bi-fold door contractor for just one toilet..

i have just change it a few weeks ago but it turn out to be unacceptable.. can't imagine the smart guy actually fit the door latch above my head level.. :notti: how are the kids going to use it.. :notti:

can intro me one..

Hello gear box,

I've recently 3 to 4 months ago used this direct manufacturer for my mum's 3 room flat:

F3 Interior & Supply Pte Ltd

Blk 1074, Eunos Ave 6,

#01-181 , S'pore 409630

Tel : 6842 0455

Miss Tay is the sales co-ordinator, Johnny is the boss (or at least I think he is).

Each bi-fold costs $180 inclusive of dismantling old door, and installation of new one. I don't know if they will charge higher if only one door is to be done. The lock is at the middle of the door , about waist level.

I 've done 2 bifold doors for both toilets, plus one glass sliding door for kitchen/living room separator.

Would have posted the pictures here but I have forgotten how.

hi people..

i have just change it a few weeks ago but it turn out to be unacceptable.. can't imagine the smart guy actually fit the door latch above my head level.. !! how are the kids going to use it.. !!

can intro me one..

ask the contractor to rectify for u

not that i did not call him.. but he refuse to pick up the phone.. :(

thanks all.. i changed the door liao.. coz the more i look at it the more heart ache i feel.. what an experience.. !!