Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chanck77

Cement Screeding Flooring

A newbie to this particular forum, any contractors to recommend for this type of flooring???

Btw, am on a tight budget...reno costs cant go beyond 23k for a 4-rm(96sqm) new flat? is it possible?? if so, any contractors which I can consider....cheers :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
A newbie to this particular forum, any contractors to recommend for this type of flooring???

Btw, am on a tight budget...reno costs cant go beyond 23k for a 4-rm(96sqm) new flat? is it possible?? if so, any contractors which I can consider....cheers :yamseng:

my em(146sqm) only done 20k. why cant you? :)

go to the renovation firms section and check the reputation of id/contractors there.

thanks MaCe!:):dunno:

btw anyone whos got themselves an reno loan?? any banks to recommend??

me rhb - if can DONT LOAN. cos for reno - you are burying your $$$ into it and no money to make any $$$ from it.

Guest sugarmeg

Hi, im new in here. can i ask is cement screeding floor those type which classrooms in schools usually have

Btw, am on a tight budget...reno costs cant go beyond 23k for a 4-rm(96sqm) new flat? is it possible?? if so, any contractors which I can consider....cheers !!

if urs is new flat, can ask HDB screed for you. Its free. But then presentable or not is another issue. Dunno if its what you want. You might wanna check it out. Maybe can save some money?

Hi, im new in here. can i ask is cement screeding floor those type which classrooms in schools usually have

Fyi, cement screeding from HDB is free. unless otherwise stated. maybe rules change. so far is free from what i know. u might want to call

Fyi, cement screeding from HDB is free. unless otherwise stated. maybe rules change. so far is free from what i know. u might want to call

If I hack flooring and ask contract do cement screeding and on the wall tiles after hacking is it expensive?

my em(146sqm) only done 20k. why cant you? :notti:

go to the renovation firms section and check the reputation of id/contractors there.

can u pm me the reno contact...what did u do for em??

Cement screed is considered the typical floor screed. It can handle all kinds of floor covering. It can be used for ground floors and also suspended floors. Screeds that are mixed at the factory are available and are preferable in terms of quality to those that are mixed at the construction site. Customers are generally more satisfied with the quality when it is factory mixed since it is more consistent than that which is mixed at the construction site.