Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Judii

Advanced Service Dog Training in Metro Detroit

Hello! I'm looking for a professional service dog trainer in the Metro Detroit region. My partner is a 1.5 year old Golden Retriever named Luna. We've worked on obedience, tasks, and PA, but need to take her training to the next level with advanced skill building and desensitization to distractions. Specifically, we need to practice ignoring other dogs on walks, which is a challenge for Luna. If you have any recommendations for service dog trainers in Detroit who can provide this high-level training, I'd greatly appreciate it. We want to be the best team we can be!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey there! I totally get the struggle with training a pup like Luna, especially when it comes to distractions. My retriever, Max, was the same - super smart but easily sidetracked by other dogs. We found an amazing trainer in dog trainer in Northville MI . They're not too far from Metro Detroit and specialize in advanced skills and desensitization. Max made huge progress there, especially with their personalized approach. They really helped us fine-tune his training, turning him from distracted to focused. It was a game-changer for us. You can check them out at joeylukesdogtraining.com. Best of luck with Luna! I'm sure she'll become a fantastic service dog with the right guidance.A