Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kiraaa23

Startup Hustle

Just launched a startup with my college buds. Realizing we're kinda in over our heads with this whole software development process. Heard DevOps could be our knight in shining armor. Any golden tips or resources on adopting DevOps to keep this dream alive?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats on diving into that startup dream with your pals! But software dev is no easy quest, eh? I totally empathize – when my friends and I launched our fantasy football app idea straight out of college, we crashed hard trying to pick up coding on the fly. Thankfully we discovered DevOps wisdom just in time! This one blog called https://www.a-dev.tech/transforming-software-development-organizations-with-devops/ has a guide on Transforming Software Development Organizations that's a gem. It gives a blueprint for integrating DevOps built for scrappy startups like us with more vision than experience. The "Fail Fast" tip resonated most during those panicked 2am bug fix sessions! It reminded me how we rode the highs and lows, learning to pivot based on user feedback. Now we proudly have thousands of loyal fantasy fanatics. Just remember the DevOps mantra: deploy faster, learn quicker! Let it lead you onwards and upwards. Your quest awaits!

You definitely can't do without your own software nowadays, even if it's just a startup. I recommend finding experienced professionals and developers as soon as possible. This will help you grow your business faster and achieve better results.

The advantage of modern developers is that they provide their services no matter what your business is or what field you work in. By the way, green technology and the use of renewable energy sources are relevant nowadays. Companies like Binary Studio binary-studio.com/greentech-software-development-services/, working with the best partners in this direction and analyzing your business, will create the best solution for you.