Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrew77

How To Purchase The Rain Shower?

I went down and saw there are those with circle or square type design and the salesman told me that the square one is IN and besides that there's not much difference. Prices are about $450 give and take.

Anyone can advise me where to purchase? I'd be using it with a storage heater. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I went down and saw there are those with circle or square type design and the salesman told me that the square one is IN and besides that there's not much difference. Prices are about $450 give and take.

Anyone can advise me where to purchase? I'd be using it with a storage heater. Thanks.

pohjoo, hoekee, jalan besar...all there.

$450+ are those that comes in one piece = looks nicer.

$25-$45 ones are for those who doesnt have a need for looks.

dont think you will have much problem since you have a storage heater, but on the safe side, choose a shallow "thin" shower head.

pohjoo, hoekee, jalan besar...all there.

$450+ are those that comes in one piece = looks nicer.

$25-$45 ones are for those who doesnt have a need for looks.

dont think you will have much problem since you have a storage heater, but on the safe side, choose a shallow "thin" shower head.

HI Mace,

I saw one selling at $290 one piece but it's round. Hmm the shape really makes a difference?

HI Mace,

I saw one selling at $290 one piece but it's round. Hmm the shape really makes a difference?

the shape is where the WATER collects(reservoir) then sprinkle out .... bigger the space(round shape) - more pressure needed.

try to get those flat flat type, guranteed sure can work but if you are using instantheaters - it all depends on your luck liao.

all the above were told by pohjoo installers.

Edited by MaCe

the shape is where the WATER collects(reservoir) then sprinkle out .... bigger the space(round shape) - more pressure needed.

try to get those flat flat type, guranteed sure can work but if you are using instantheaters - it all depends on your luck liao.

all the above were told by pohjoo installers.

if u r living in hdb u got to watch out for water pressure. rain showers are not recommended for hdb flats

if u r living in hdb u got to watch out for water pressure. rain showers are not recommended for hdb flats

luckily i read this.. if not i would consider rain shower .. i ddint know there is the pressure issue.. haiz

guess it depends on a few factors

what kind of heater you using and which floor you staying

me staying on mid-floor and using the citygas water heater

no problem with the rainshower :yamseng:

guess it depends on a few factors

what kind of heater you using and which floor you staying

me staying on mid-floor and using the citygas water heater

no problem with the rainshower :good:

Hi , can i ask how much is ur citygas bill a month?

How many ppl using the heater?

Thks...

hehehe i just shifted in so still dun know how much it will be

first month only a few dollars coz only me and my sister using

now that my parents have shifted over, think it will go up by quite a bit

since we usually cook dinner at home :yamseng:

I am staying near the top floor and my rainshower is weak. Is it due to low water pressure? Can I seek help from town council? I am using hansgrohe mixer and there is a button to pull when switching from hand to rainshower. The button will not stay when pulled and I ended up using only the hand shower. Anyone know how to solve this problem? :yamseng:

depends....my friends' ones are ok all hdb...how?

few mths ago - i did come across a post on those branded ones - simi hans simi grohe...their salesperson actually one of the members here their product not for hdb. seems like the hi ends one are giving problem, my frens' all cheapo ones $25-$45 types, all no problem

depends....my friends' ones are ok all hdb...how?

few mths ago - i did come across a post on those branded ones - simi hans simi grohe...their salesperson actually one of the members here their product not for hdb. seems like the hi ends one are giving problem, my frens' all cheapo ones $25-$45 types, all no problem

Really headache...spent so much $$$ yet cannot use. My rainshower is built in so dont think I can change to other brands. So angry that the shop and my ID did not warn me about the water pressure problem before my purchase. :P