Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Light

Simple

Thanks! The kitchen cabinet surface is a semi-glossy laminate which has a stainless steel colour and finish.

I must admit that we chose the fridge partially because the finish matched the kitchen cabinet.

We tried our darndest to get a washing machine matching our budget and has the functionalities we were looking for to have a grey or stainless finish as well to complete the look....BUT NO.....we couldn't. So we ended up with a white coloured washing machine. Oh God.....the things we do.

Hi Light,

So the surface will have the same feel as the fridge surface?

Thanks for your info...I also might ask my future contractors for this...surface.

very class!:sport-smiley-004:

How about the edge? I mean the joint part where the semi glossy laminate meet?

Is it cover up?

Just like the friedge round edge? Hope you get what I mean.

Plse advise and thanks!

HAPPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Light,

So the surface will have the same feel as the fridge surface?

Thanks for your info...I also might ask my future contractors for this...surface.

very class!:dancingqueen:

How about the edge? I mean the joint part where the semi glossy laminate meet?

Is it cover up?

Just like the friedge round edge? Hope you get what I mean.

Plse advise and thanks!

HAPPY

Same feel? I don't think so...after all, it is only laminate. It just looks the same.

The cabinet joints are made of ABS trimming, if that is what you are asking.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i lurve ur plc!:dribble:! wow if my folks did it up lidat i tink i wldnt wana move out on my own... hahahahah really cool!:dunno:

Wah!! Really arh? Because of kitchen don't move out....sure or not? :dancingqueen:

Same feel? I don't think so...after all, it is only laminate. It just looks the same.

The cabinet joints are made of ABS trimming, if that is what you are asking.

Wah!! Really arh? Because of kitchen don't move out....sure or not? :dancingqueen:

:dancingqueen: the current kitchen of my folks aint really great... since they r original 1st hand owners u cn roughly picture hw the plc is like... hehehehe

Very nice layout and the kitchen is very nice...modern, clean minimalist look...cool :dunno:

Is that a shiba on your avatar? very cute leh :good:

Thanks! That's a pomeranian in my avater. Will post pics of him later on.

But for now....my common toilet/bathroom... :unsure:

210Toilet.jpg

211Toilet.jpg

212Toilet.jpg

213Toilet.jpg

214Toilet.jpg

215Toilet.jpg

216Toilet.jpg

122KitchenDoor.jpg

215Toilet.jpg

yr toilet door is from Besglas? very nice!! but clear means can see everything? :dunno:

the round round thing is supposed to be the handle? how u get yours to look so shiny! does it "move"/feels loose?

oops.. sorry, eyes playing tricks on me. it's frosted glass! :unsure:

yr toilet door is from Besglas? very nice!! but clear means can see everything? :)

the round round thing is supposed to be the handle? how u get yours to look so shiny! does it "move"/feels loose?

oops.. sorry, eyes playing tricks on me. it's frosted glass! :D

Errr...dunno if it is from Besglass...contractor source one.

Yes, the round thing is the handle, doesn't feel loose. It came as it is. I believe you can use commercially available polishers like Autosol or maybe even zippo lighter fluid to polish it more if you like.

You bought the WC from Lookz? Look the same as the one i got recently.

Did not get the WC from Lookz even though they had that design. In fact, I got it from a neighbourhood hardware store. This design is quite common....saw it Genova and a few other places as well.

Wow, the toilet wall tiles is very nice...got flow...how you do?

The tiles are shaped that way. They have a gradual, wavy or corrugated form. 3 waves per tile.

When you line them up horizontally, they give you that feel. I like the waves to be horizontal rather than verticle as it makes the bathroom feel bigger or wider than it really is.

Wanted to post up more pictures of my place but no time to take pics this weekend.

Here are some pics of my home theatre accessories which I bought in preperation of my renovation.

HDMISwitch.jpg

HDMISwitch2.jpg

HDMISwitch3.jpg

Remote.jpg

HDMIWallplate1.jpg

HDMIWallplate2.jpg

HDMICable.jpg

SpeakerWallplate1.jpg

SpeakerWallplate2.jpg

Epson.jpg

Edited by Light