Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Light

Simple

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Managed to get a some items from the recent Life Story sale. One was a white side table for the living room, another was a block of carved mango wood as a display stand/stool.

LY11.jpg

SH15.jpg

Over the last weekend, we bought a wall decal and painstakingly put it up.

WallDecal.jpg

i like the wall decal. looks great! was it really difficult to put on? can share wif me where u got it from? :notti:

hey, check wif you, how's your LG wsher dryer doing for u? good?? any regrets? me beoing the same model. how much did u paid for yours and where did u get it?

thanks!

Yes, Poms are quite yappy....been trying to quieten him down. He barks if he hears someone outside the door and if he wants attention or food.

What breed is yours?

aiya. sorry sorry.. lol.. forgot to reply..

My one silky terrier.. these few days will try to post.. heh heh..

my one hardly barks.. only when it thunders.

i like the wall decal. looks great! was it really difficult to put on? can share wif me where u got it from? :sport-smiley-004:

hey, check wif you, how's your LG wsher dryer doing for u? good?? any regrets? me beoing the same model. how much did u paid for yours and where did u get it?

thanks!

The wall decal was bought from Goodrich. If you have put airfix models together before, it shouldn't be difficult at all. For mine, because it was quite large, I required my wife to help out by holding on/tensioning the decal as I was applying it to the wall. Just make sure you take the measurements properly first

My LG is just a washer. The model is LG TROMM, Direct Drive 8kg, WD - 14361TD...Think it was about $800+ at Mustafa.

Nice white side table you got there. Currently looking for some side tables. May i know roughtly how much during the sales?

The Sales price was slightly over $200, but we discovered a tiny hairline crack in the white paint/lacquer near the base and they could not offer a replacement as it was the last set....so we bang table...Finally, they let us have another $50 off or something like that.

Actually, you can try Air Division...think they might be having Sales...I saw a very nice side table there.

The wall decal was bought from Goodrich. If you have put airfix models together before, it shouldn't be difficult at all. For mine, because it was quite large, I required my wife to help out by holding on/tensioning the decal as I was applying it to the wall. Just make sure you take the measurements properly first

My LG is just a washer. The model is LG TROMM, Direct Drive 8kg, WD - 14361TD...Think it was about $800+ at Mustafa.

hi light!

thank u so much. will go mustafa to check it out soon. yours is juz a washer? stange..it looks exactly like the washer/dryer that i want to buy.

wow one of the most impressive make overs I have ever seen. Gratz to threadstarter, you have an excellent reno result

Thanks! Good luck to your reno!

Here are some pictures

SH11.jpg

SH14.jpg

SH12.jpg

SH13.jpg

Beautiful big place you got there Light. Love the HT system & projector screen :P . Well done :D

Cheers :paint:

Thanks! But I am still missing an AV console cum storage place for my CD/DVD collection. I am now putting my equipment on the floor as well as my old el cheapo AV rack and my centre speaker is resting on an Ikea stool.

Been looking around but cannot find something to can match with the decor and can meet my storage needs:

1) Must accomodate 1 CD player/ 1 Pre-Amp/1 Power Amp/1 AVR/1 DVD player/1 future PS3/ 1 future Sub-woofer(maybe this one can put in a corner)/ and have space left for centre speaker on top. Should have some space left for the SCV set-top box and maybe a router.

2) Must be heavy/stable and not prone to vibration. The hifi part preferable made of material like solid top/granite/glass.

3) Should have drawers for the CD/DVD collection and ther other hifi paraphenalia...

4) The look of the AV consol+storage should fit the rest of the decor. We want it low profile and long(Stretching about half to 3/4 length of the hall)

As you can see...it will be hard or impossible for an off-the rack solution. So we are thinking getting a carpenter to custom make one....but when we asked for solid top/granite/glass material quotes....the prices were :paint:

Ideas....anybody? Maybe I should just settle for Medium Density Fibreboard.

Wow! Awesome! Hey where did you get your kitchen sink from? And how much does it cost?

Will you be posting pics of your MBR toilets? Showed my hubby the pics of your place and his jaw dropped too.

Wow! Awesome! Hey where did you get your kitchen sink from? And how much does it cost?

Will you be posting pics of your MBR toilets? Showed my hubby the pics of your place and his jaw dropped too.

Thanks! My kitchen sink is "Rubine" brand...about $200+, bought from a neighbourhood hardwareshop near my block. I think a few shops do carry the same brand. Lemme know if you need the exact shop name and address, I will PM you.

Have not gotten down to the MBR toilet yet...maybe this weekend will post.

Thanks! My kitchen sink is "Rubine" brand...about $200+, bought from a neighbourhood hardwareshop near my block. I think a few shops do carry the same brand. Lemme know if you need the exact shop name and address, I will PM you.

Have not gotten down to the MBR toilet yet...maybe this weekend will post.

Alrighty. Please do PM me the shop's name and address. My reno starting this week. : )

So there are some items I gotta start buying. Thanks! And happy new year.