Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hi,

anyone knows where is Classic located? Is it Tg Katong? There's seems like alot of design firm name 'Classic' xxx', afraid i might go to the wrong one.

someone recommended me for their good carpentry work..

any advise?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Beside Lion City Hotel. You can see a very big cark park opposite the hawker centre.

Last time, this building got this supermart "Yokoso" 24 hrs

You can find many Indo maids crowding around there also.

Beside Lion City Hotel. You can see a very big cark park opposite the hawker centre.

Last time, this building got this supermart "Yokoso" 24 hrs

You can find many Indo maids crowding around there also.

Thanks Warrior88! I'll try find the way there.. :notti:

Have you used their service? Any comment? I always have the thinking tht reno/design companies' locations make up big part of their 'work quality' & 'atitude' .. kekeke.. hope i'm wrong, hope there's 'white sheep among the black ones' .. :curse:

Thanks Warrior88! I'll try find the way there.. :furious:

Have you used their service? Any comment? I always have the thinking tht reno/design companies' locations make up big part of their 'work quality' & 'atitude' .. kekeke.. hope i'm wrong, hope there's 'white sheep among the black ones' .. :bangwall:

Use them twice, old & new home. Just visit them.

Even if you don't confirm with them, you will sure

to learn a lot of what you want.

Just don't over do your reno.

Thanks Warrior88! I'll try find the way there.. :furious:

Have you used their service? Any comment? I always have the thinking tht reno/design companies' locations make up big part of their 'work quality' & 'atitude' .. kekeke.. hope i'm wrong, hope there's 'white sheep among the black ones' .. :bangwall:

centrally located reno/design firms also can have attitude - bad one. I encountered one who gave me that "low budget, dun come to me" look. one told me" u cannot spoil my designs with these curtains". can't take it!

centrally located reno/design firms also can have attitude - bad one. I encountered one who gave me that "low budget, dun come to me" look. one told me" u cannot spoil my designs with these curtains". can't take it!

We got to agreed on this, due to their company stands in the market, some ID firm will actually treat their customer "un-equally" sometime.

Hi

I have used Classic twice on my kitchen design (once about 10 yrs ago and now just completed a new one). Their material and workmanship is pretty good, my old kitchen lasted throughout the 10 yrs we have used them without any problems with parts and hinges. We even used them to do bedroom wardrobes 10 yrs ago.