Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Overall Site Layout

Dear Mr Chong,

Could you give me some advise in these 2 areas where I have circled in my picture?

We are interested to purchase a home in this area in WL and was wondering which blks is good in this 2 area. I heard from my friend that fengshui should start from the outside of the house and not just inside? Its the first time I heard that actually.

woodlandskf0.png

But when I go to viewing flats, the seller's agent is not keen to give me the floorplan. He said unless I had already placed a deposit then can. I did thought about engaging a master to see before I purchase the flat, but if I'm interested in a places, it might come out to quite a bit of costs.

Kindly advise. Thanks a lot.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Mr Chong,

Could you give me some advise in these 2 areas where I have circled in my picture?

We are interested to purchase a home in this area in WL and was wondering which blks is good in this 2 area. I heard from my friend that fengshui should start from the outside of the house and not just inside? Its the first time I heard that actually.

woodlandskf0.png

But when I go to viewing flats, the seller's agent is not keen to give me the floorplan. He said unless I had already placed a deposit then can. I did thought about engaging a master to see before I purchase the flat, but if I'm interested in a places, it might come out to quite a bit of costs.

Kindly advise. Thanks a lot.

Hello

From the plan is difficult to totally indicate because there may be other structures like bridges, trees and etc. Also the high and low of the land around is another consideration. You may consider 687C and 684D if you don't mind without views. Otherwise you need to get an experience eye to go to the ground to see.

Hello

From the plan is difficult to totally indicate because there may be other structures like bridges, trees and etc. Also the high and low of the land around is another consideration. You may consider 687C and 684D if you don't mind without views. Otherwise you need to get an experience eye to go to the ground to see.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thank you for your reply.

I noticed that the 2 blks you mentioned are in the middle, surrounded by other blks. Can you share why you have chosen so?

Thanks.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thank you for your reply.

I noticed that the 2 blks you mentioned are in the middle, surrounded by other blks. Can you share why you have chosen so?

Thanks.

Hello

As you have given me limited info, I presume the red line is the MRT and the other is a highway (PIE?). In landscape FS, you need to be aware of Qi flows and the forms. As I'm not physically there, I won't really know. All I suggested was the safest measure ie. take cover.

My advice is that if you really want to consider FS before purchasing a house, take your time. You need to find a good master who will be able to advice you both on the exterior and interior.