Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chriszyy

Meng Design Or Baroque, Any Comments?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, i am consider Meng design and Baroque. Anyone has used them before? Got good ID to recommand? Pls PM me. Thanks

My friend's house was renovated by Meng-design.. nicely done up.. think their worksmanship very good.. and the price is okay for what they have wanted..

Baroque not sure.. i think put them in my wanted list..

Hi, i am consider Meng design and Baroque. Anyone has used them before? Got good ID to recommand? Pls PM me. Thanks

Baroque is in my shortlist also, quite like their design and price is ok, i am going to arrange to see their worksmanship soon

not too sure abt Meng design..

My friend's house was renovated by Meng-design.. nicely done up.. think their worksmanship very good.. and the price is okay for what they have wanted..

Baroque not sure.. i think put them in my wanted list..

Hi SoftBaller:

Can PM me which ID they are using? how about design? Your friend's house is only minor reno? Coz mine one have to hack everything and redo. :bangwall:

Baroque is in my shortlist also, quite like their design and price is ok, i am going to arrange to see their worksmanship soon

not too sure abt Meng design..

How is Baroque's workmanship? any updats?

How is Baroque's workmanship? any updats?

After seen the worksmanship, i signed the contract on the same day. Worksmanship is good, except the tic tac i cant close it well. This is not a big problem la, can always easily rectify it in the last phrase of the reno. My ID is v nice also, when we want to add some small things in our hse, he dont charge us extra cost. quite impressed, no regrets so far. Hope my reno is successful. Starting next week already, i am putting up my blog soon :D

After seen the worksmanship, i signed the contract on the same day. Worksmanship is good, except the tic tac i cant close it well. This is not a big problem la, can always easily rectify it in the last phrase of the reno. My ID is v nice also, when we want to add some small things in our hse, he dont charge us extra cost. quite impressed, no regrets so far. Hope my reno is successful. Starting next week already, i am putting up my blog soon :furious:

Horray!:D

Good luck to your renovation.

Do postmore pic for us to see!

Good Luck!:furious: