Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Birkenstocks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi air

i don mind coming in to buy the birkenstock. is it really much cheaper here? just so heart pain to spend so much on a pair of slippers leh. are they durable?

You can try it out at the retail shop in Centrepoint, really good one lor.

My wife and me had been organising group-buys with alot of our colleagues and friends...

i read about this anti-cellulite betula, any review on this? i am keen to get this one.

betula.gif

"Beautiful shoes deserve beautiful legs.With every step, the new-relegs-Training sandal activates the muscles of the buttocks, thighs and lower legs.Comparable, for example, with endlessly climbing mountains or going upstairs, the specific relegs sole stimulates the natural rolling motion of the foot from the heel all the way to the toes.The connective tissue is thus being stretched smoothly without any sweat or serious bodily strain.It is therefore especially effective as a prophylactic treatment.With increasing wearing time, the shoe has an anti-cellulitis effect and improves the whole well-being.Furthermore, the well known positive characteristics of the Original Birkenstock footbed ensure an excellent level of comfort for natural walking, standing and running."

i read about this anti-cellulite betula, any review on this? i am keen to get this one.

betula.gif

"Beautiful shoes deserve beautiful legs.With every step, the new-relegs-Training sandal activates the muscles of the buttocks, thighs and lower legs.Comparable, for example, with endlessly climbing mountains or going upstairs, the specific relegs sole stimulates the natural rolling motion of the foot from the heel all the way to the toes.The connective tissue is thus being stretched smoothly without any sweat or serious bodily strain.It is therefore especially effective as a prophylactic treatment.With increasing wearing time, the shoe has an anti-cellulitis effect and improves the whole well-being.Furthermore, the well known positive characteristics of the Original Birkenstock footbed ensure an excellent level of comfort for natural walking, standing and running."

Hi tientien, I am not too sure about the anti-cellulite one...but looks like quite amazing...i'm eyeing on Gizeh silver...outside shops selling 119, website selling 83.56...so it's about 20 over percent cheaper if you ordered online...that is, if you exclude shipping costs...so now finding ppl to share the purchases to accumulate to SGD199 in order to waive the shipping costs....:rolleyes:

I found them to be very comfortable cos they are slippers that really hug my feet, sometimes wear slippers walk too long my feet very painful cos not enough cushion and feet kp shifting about...

Agree with zirkh that you can go to their retail stores and try out the size, model ajnd retail price first to decide which one you want.

U interested to get a pair?

You can try it out at the retail shop in Centrepoint, really good one lor.

My wife and me had been organising group-buys with alot of our colleagues and friends...

Ehh zirkh, you interested to buy ma? :P

Or can count me in if you buying? :)

Edited by Air

U interested to get a pair?

Yes i am interested to get a pair. eyeing on the helena betula.

Ehh zirkh, you interested to buy ma? :P

Or can count me in if you buying? :)

yes zirkh, can count me in too if you are buying. as long as we can save on the shipping cost.

Edited by tientien

yes zirkh, can count me in too if you are buying. as long as we can save on the shipping cost.

Hi tientien, which model you eyeing? See whether both of us can add up to SGD199? My hubby might be interested to buy too...

Hi tientien, which model you eyeing? See whether both of us can add up to SGD199? My hubby might be interested to buy too...

hi air

the one that i am eyeing is shown above that is anti cellulite. i think the price is $125. with yours we can definitely hit $199!

on?

hi air

the one that i am eyeing is shown above that is anti cellulite. i think the price is $125. with yours we can definitely hit $199!

on?

On!! You want to go to the retail stores and try out first before making yoru decision? I can wait for you :P

You need to know your size first so it's better to try at the stores first...think the sizes are one size smaller than your regular shor size...still, it's better to try out first :)

Edited by Air

On!! You want to go to the retail stores and try out first before making yoru decision? I can wait for you :)

i could be a 37 coz most of my shoes are size 37. maybe i just slip into my neighbour's birky tonight when i get home to try. hers is a 37 too :P

i could be a 37 coz most of my shoes are size 37. maybe i just slip into my neighbour's birky tonight when i get home to try. hers is a 37 too :P

Haha ok....same size as me! But duno whether the anti cellulite one is a narrower cut leh...cos it stated in the website that's it narrow cut..cos regular cut size 37 I can fit...not sure for narrow cut

Haha ok....same size as me! But duno whether the anti cellulite one is a narrower cut leh...cos it stated in the website that's it narrow cut..cos regular cut size 37 I can fit...not sure for narrow cut

oh! whats the diff between a narrow cut and a regular cut? i have very broad feet and narrow cut may not be suitable. think better go try first and let you know.

oh! whats the diff between a narrow cut and a regular cut? i have very broad feet and narrow cut may not be suitable. think better go try first and let you know.

I think narrow cut is for more slender feet, my feet quite broad too so it's regular cut for me. It's safer to try it out first before making your decision...let me know ya? :P

Edited by Air

I think narrow cut is for more slender feet, my feet quite broad too so it's regular cut for me. It's safer to try it out first before making your decision...let me know ya? :P

ok! will let you know as soon as i try it on. do they have both narrow and regular cut in the boutique?

ok! will let you know as soon as i try it on. do they have both narrow and regular cut in the boutique?

Yup I wait for you :P

Ya they shd have, but not all come in narrow cuts cos some are only in regular cuts. Err...hope I didn't confuse you..haha...I also didn't know this until I got my first pair of birkenstocks, the salesgirl explained to me. You might want to ask them what the difference is between narrow and regular cut.