Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Singapore Old Man Being Bullied :'(

Not to be selfish but sometimes when we see these type of events happened what can we do? We do have our limitation in term of assistance. Can only complain, give a helping hand by the side if possible but not jeoperdise our own.

Take it as a lesson learn , don't behave like them! You don't like it, please go away and don't look at it. Swearing.. bla bla makes you one of them too.. :dunno:

Yes I agree we shld not swear to bring ourselves low (which I always do) but we shld voice out loud and clear if we are not satify or been push over. We shld not go away or keep quite if we saw one of our fellow man been bullied. :dancingqueen:

If without those swearing and anger voices all over I don think this topic will be bring out and discuss, the most tat old man will only suffer in silence.

Sometime I wonder if this dumb (Mr Bo Davis) didnt post his video on this web will anybody knw abt tis incident and if u are happen to be in the scene and u choose to ignore it wat image will be given to the foreigner???

Edited by Cantona7

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
actually, feel tat its not abt colonial mentality.. just that cos most of the ang mos are more generous with their money.. probably cos their country's standard of living high.. so to them, a $3 chicken rice (~1pound;US$1.50 etc) is very cheap to them... vice versa, i heart pained whenever i see the pricing in their countries.. i recalled seeing supermarts selling one cabbage S$7 in France!:dancingqueen:

ang mos more generous, i dun think so. In fact when they are in Singapore long enough, some can be more niao than locals.

Yes I agree we shld not swear to bring ourselves low (which I always do) but we shld voice out loud and clear if we are not satify or been push over. We shld not go away or keep quite if we saw one of our fellow man been bullied. :dunno:

Agree. Not asking you to fight but at least speak up. Walking away is cowardly.

Take it as a lesson learn , don't behave like them! You don't like it, please go away and don't look at it. Swearing.. bla bla makes you one of them too.. :P

Ya that's why I don't even want to look at the video, reading the various reports is already bad enough. :dancingqueen:

Agree. Not asking you to fight but at least speak up. Walking away is cowardly.

Agree too. If nobody speaks up, those 3 idiots will bring their antics elsewhere and bully other ppl.

It's not about a singaporean being bullied, it's about an elderly man being pushed around like nobody's business. I hope those 3 bird-brains learn their lessons. :dunno:

I believe if ppl had not posted such strong sentiments in the forums, ppl would just brush away this issue.

This Bo Davis bird-brain would continue to air his youtube video, expecting ppl to find amusement at his video. What he did is clearly a childish act that must be condemned.

Edited by Air

actually, feel tat its not abt colonial mentality.. just that cos most of the ang mos are more generous with their money.. probably cos their country's standard of living high.. so to them, a $3 chicken rice (~1pound;US$1.50 etc) is very cheap to them... vice versa, i heart pained whenever i see the pricing in their countries.. i recalled seeing supermarts selling one cabbage S$7 in France!:dunno:

singapore merchants are quite clever.. they know who are the carrots to chop... so they will be nicer to the ang mos...

think oot too much... back to this.. i think the UK tourists are really too much.. someone posted this on stomp also...

eh.....i think their MONTHLY salary is = to our YEARLY salary LOL

ang mos more generous, i dun think so. In fact when they are in Singapore long enough, some can be more niao than locals.

not niao lar, jus dun wish to be carrot head ba..