Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GSS

Any Good Tiling To Recommend For Kitchen / Bathroom ?

Hiya..

Hope to get some opinion on good non-slip but easy-to-clean tiles for kitchen and bathroom.

I have looked at a few ranges at Balestier.. among them sandstone seems quite nice for a look and feel. Not sure whats the post-installation experience. :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

GSS, you contact either Cheng Hock Kwang @ 94517733 or look for Mr Patrick Puah / Miss Carbelle from Lian Seng Heng too. I am their good friend. My name is Zack.

I would recommend you to take Homoheneous Matt finish, non-slip floor tiles for your bathroom & kitchen flooring to prevent accidents at home.

if not you can try to look for Miss Jasmine Tan from UNIVERSAL located next to Lian Seng Heng or look for Patric Low from Hafary Pte Ltd too.

Lian Seng Heng address: 568-A Balestier Road

Universal address: 562 Balestier Road

Hafary address: 560 Balestier Road

The above shops are all side by side.

Please tell them you're referred by Zack

GSS, you contact either Cheng Hock Kwang @ 94517733 or look for Mr Patrick Puah / Miss Carbelle from Lian Seng Heng too. I am their good friend. My name is Zack.

I would recommend you to take Homoheneous Matt finish, non-slip floor tiles for your bathroom & kitchen flooring to prevent accidents at home.

if not you can try to look for Miss Jasmine Tan from UNIVERSAL located next to Lian Seng Heng or look for Patric Low from Hafary Pte Ltd too.

Lian Seng Heng address: 568-A Balestier Road

Universal address: 562 Balestier Road

Hafary address: 560 Balestier Road

The above shops are all side by side.

Please tell them you're referred by Zack

so what is the referral fee Jasmine and Patric are giving you for every customer you are referring to them, mr zack?

so what is the referral fee Jasmine and Patric are giving you for every customer you are referring to them, mr zack?

Probably Mr Zack wun get cash, instead the person who mentions zack gets the boot from the shop !!