Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

juz wana share my experience w my a/c installation... despite reading so many -ve feedback on AB... we decided to go with AB.... reason that the saleman (CASH) who attended to me was not pushy & he is really patient in explaining all the details, including showing the difference between those insulation rubber.... & of coz their price is competitive... :notti: Now, i will dare to say... their installation is good... they arrived on time as scheduled & all were done up within 3hrs (including discussion on location on trucking).. they were friendly too.... KUDOs to ah Beng's team of installers~:bangwall:! :bangwall: juz some pic to share... !!

th_P4090921.jpg

th_P4090934.jpg

th_P4090923.jpg

th_P4090924.jpg

th_P4090930.jpg

HEY zen ~ glad that they did a good job for u. I am also served by cash. ya he is really patience and not pushy. i be doing my installation on the 26. cross finger and hope mine will be like yrs everything all smooth smooth.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HEY zen ~ glad that they did a good job for u. I am also served by cash. ya he is really patience and not pushy. i be doing my installation on the 26. cross finger and hope mine will be like yrs everything all smooth smooth.

dun wry abt thoz -ve feedbk on their installers... juz make sure ur on site & discuss hw u wana run ur trunking... oso rembr 2 blanjar kopi lor.. a happy installer is a gd installer...

btw, my window handles all changed liao... !!

More and more pple moving in. So they are more and more busy lor....

ya agree... lucky all my defects rectified liao.. except for one, which they will be doing this sat... den case closed...

Sigh, i also need to rant...

my problem with the defects is that they actually "rectify" it but did a bad job which is still unacceptable.

I asked them to remove the paint stains on the power socket, and dunno what they did, the switch become hard to press and in the end, they changed the entire power socket .

Then some of the power socket got alot of scratches on it, I think they use sand paper or what cos' the whole power switch center area like dent in liao!

And for parquet skirting, I managed to get them to change for my living room but the same defects still exist though it is so much better than the previous skirting. I suspect they use old skirting which is removed from other house and put into mine. And the tone is different for each part of the living, which i feel that they did it purposely. They argue that that is the natural colour of the wood but don't they know they have to choose similar natural tone since it will be used together in the living room.

And there is so many hollow areas in my bedrooms and they claim it is not hollow.

And for whatever defects, they just use silicon or paint to "rectify" it. One area my wall is like chipped off and they also use silicon to "rectify" it!

And regarding changing of parquet skirting to tiles for living room, I thought i read somewhere that it is only $250... weixiaobao was quoted $280 but when i called(and i didn't revealed my unit number), they told me is $300!:bangwall:

Who else can i complain to other than the QSM? And btw, do they have to follow BCA standards for the flooring?

http://www.bca.gov.sg/Professionals/IQUAS/...nstallation.pdf >>> There is a checklist inside...

my problem with the defects is that they actually "rectify" it but did a bad job which is still unacceptable.

I asked them to remove the paint stains on the power socket, and dunno what they did, the switch become hard to press and in the end, they changed the entire power socket .

Then some of the power socket got alot of scratches on it, I think they use sand paper or what cos' the whole power switch center area like dent in liao!

And for parquet skirting, I managed to get them to change for my living room but the same defects still exist though it is so much better than the previous skirting. I suspect they use old skirting which is removed from other house and put into mine. And the tone is different for each part of the living, which i feel that they did it purposely. They argue that that is the natural colour of the wood but don't they know they have to choose similar natural tone since it will be used together in the living room.

And there is so many hollow areas in my bedrooms and they claim it is not hollow.

And for whatever defects, they just use silicon or paint to "rectify" it. One area my wall is like chipped off and they also use silicon to "rectify" it!

And regarding changing of parquet skirting to tiles for living room, I thought i read somewhere that it is only $250... weixiaobao was quoted $280 but when i called(and i didn't revealed my unit number), they told me is $300!:bangwall:

Who else can i complain to other than the QSM? And btw, do they have to follow BCA standards for the flooring?

http://www.bca.gov.sg/Professionals/IQUAS/...nstallation.pdf >>> There is a checklist inside...

Hmm think my parquet skirting also quite bad.. but I decided not to change to tiles skirting...

Im going to see how they are going to "rectify" my skirting using silicon. If not satisfactory, sure complain again to them.

hi there ~ i got the same problem as u. i got them to change the skirting in one of my bedroom. Then told the contractor to change due to deep scratches. Then know what he told me? he said is natural wood. So i told him wow so natural until only this particular skirting and not all of the others skirting. so both of us keep quiet staring at the "natural" skirting until he buay tahan and said change for me. Change le..but slightly different from the existing one. The timber colour abit darker. but not very obivious lor. So din ask them to rectify.

U got to be careful for hollow parquet cos as you walk by, they may sunken in.

Hi, all

I was also quoted $280 for the tile skirting.

I have a >10% hollow tiles in the living room, talked about quality :yamseng: . I am still fighting with the HDB to replace all. I am getting pissed with all these wait and wait, waiting for their new pay day? I am drafting my documents to go HDB hub and MP. BSC have done only 3 items for the past 3 weeks. I was thinking of not paying them conservative charges, since it had been 2 mths.

Hi, all

I was also quoted $280 for the tile skirting.

I have a >10% hollow tiles in the living room, talked about quality :P . I am still fighting with the HDB to replace all. I am getting pissed with all these wait and wait, waiting for their new pay day? I am drafting my documents to go HDB hub and MP. BSC have done only 3 items for the past 3 weeks. I was thinking of not paying them conservative charges, since it had been 2 mths.

ya hor..i also not very happy to pay for the conservative charge cos all these rectification just take too long even till now..i also closed one eyes thats y din persue on. maybe can send me a sample of yr compaint letter? hahah

ya hor..i also not very happy to pay for the conservative charge cos all these rectification just take too long even till now..i also closed one eyes thats y din persue on. maybe can send me a sample of yr compaint letter? hahah

Hi, missysg

No problem, you give me your email address, I can put you in the BCC. :P The conservative money is enough to buy at least a rice cooker. :P:P

lewkw, can I just go straight to HDB Hub and complain? The conservative charges is it the $30 one? Is it only chargable during the time they rectify the defects or what? Can send me a sample of your complain letter too? my email valer13@hotmail.com

Sohbengkuan, noted that... and i can forsee more problems if they dun rectify.

missysg, at first during joint inspection I told them the defects is not natural wood which they claim to be, and they die die die dun want to admit it is a defects. Wasted alot of time liaising with HDB then finally it was changed. Mine is of both the darker tone and the very light tone, 2 kind of tone in my living... I am so pissed off. Jamie from HDB told me this is natural wood and when i complain about workmanship, she just say "I will ask them to improve on the workmanship"

weixiaobao, same as you, i want to see how they are going to "rectify" the defects.

And did you guys use a coin to check for parquet hollow? How to count hollow percentage? mine is like so many...

hollow1bf9.th.jpg

hollow2mn1.th.jpg

The new skirting

skirting1hr9.th.jpg

Got 2 tone lor...

skirting2fq6.th.jpg

The other side is darker...

lewkw, can I just go straight to HDB Hub and complain? The conservative charges is it the $30 one? Is it only chargable during the time they rectify the defects or what? Can send me a sample of your complain letter too? my email valer13@hotmail.com

missysg, at first during joint inspection I told them the defects is not natural wood which they claim to be, and they die die die dun want to admit it is a defects. Wasted alot of time liaising with HDB then finally it was changed. Mine is of both the darker tone and the very light tone, 2 kind of tone in my living... I am so pissed off. Jamie from HDB told me this is natural wood and when i complain about workmanship, she just say "I will ask them to improve on the workmanship"

weixiaobao, same as you, i want to see how they are going to "rectify" the defects.

And did you guys use a coin to check for parquet hollow? How to count hollow percentage? mine is like so many...

hollow1bf9.th.jpg

hollow2mn1.th.jpg

The new skirting

skirting1hr9.th.jpg

Got 2 tone lor...

skirting2fq6.th.jpg

Hi.

I also thinking of going to HDB Hub to complaint. I think the conservation charges is $61/mth. I wrote a email to appeal to my technical officer to redo the living rooom tiles but was not approved without any reasons given. I am not drafting a email to write to the customer service and the quality service manager in the hub. Their email could be found in the hdb contact us link.

va|er1e: Sure, I can BCC you my email. For the two tone, I also have a few, but they sure they give me a varnish. Hope that would give it some life to the color.

I think i am paying alot of charges until i dunno what i am paying for...

what is the problem with your living room tiles?

The conservancy charge of $61 (going to have rebate again I think) is for Town Council to manage things outside your house lah... Town Council will sure press you to pay one cos not under HDB.

Anyway, if u dun pay them promptly or kept delaying, they may surface your name to Court for you to answer to judge why you no pay leh... So bo hua...

hollow1bf9.th.jpg

hollow2mn1.th.jpg

The new skirting

skirting1hr9.th.jpg

Got 2 tone lor...

skirting2fq6.th.jpg

ya yr skirting same tone as me.. one darker and one lighter. u ask them to change again or what. mine also like that lor. living room i din bother cos i m doing platform so they will change my timber skirting....

The conservancy charge of $61 (going to have rebate again I think) is for Town Council to manage things outside your house lah... Town Council will sure press you to pay one cos not under HDB.

Anyway, if u dun pay them promptly or kept delaying, they may surface your name to Court for you to answer to judge why you no pay leh... So bo hua...

ya hor...that is zai fei... think should get them to waive our monthly house installement hahaha

I think i am paying alot of charges until i dunno what i am paying for...

what is the problem with your living room tiles?

Hmm, how to stop HDB from getting monthly installment from CPF, not moved in, still have to pay the conservative charges. :P All under same umbrella.

I have 30 pieces hollow tiles, 2 chip tiles and God know how many uneven tiles, total of > 13% defects. Want them to redo all tiles. :rofl: