Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Missysg & weixiaobao: Sent photos to you liao.

If you look carefully on the hinge, there is a paint chip off at the bottom near the back.

Thinking back, why would the person want to tamper with my gate where I oreadi changed the hinges? Anyway, probably done in the afternoon cos I dun rem hearing anything at night when I watching Champions League.

Edited by Sohbengkuan

Missysg & weixiaobao: Sent photos to you liao.

If you look carefully on the hinge, there is a paint chip off at the bottom near the back.

Thinking back, why would the person want to tamper with my gate where I oreadi changed the hinges? Could it the person who promotes changing of hinges? Anyway, probably done in the afternoon cos I dun rem hearing anything at night when I watching Champions League.

Cant really see clearly what wrong with the gate except abit black? :P

And this is the link for photo uploading. :P

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1142

talking about security...here's another update concern - My hubby talk to one of the cleaner, he told him blk 990 carpark got chinese hooker. said policement caught one young chinese girl suspect carrying student pass. Dunno how true... but it makes me kinda regret moving to this area ...sigh :seeya:

Wah :dunno: This is the first time I heard abt it, if there is so LADIES please be careful when u are coming back home alone after 9pm remember to call ur HB come down to fetch you. :bangwall:

Last year there was an incident a lady been attacked in the car park early in the morning so from that day onward I alway wait for my wife at the bus stop if she is coming back late. :good:

ya ya can share the cost since me also need to clean the tiles.

hmmm not installing everything on the same day. cos need to wait till all carpentry work finish then install.

Hi, all

I will check with the contractor on the cleaning powder and I would test it whether what they say is true. If it is good, I would do order for all of us..

Tampering with our gate. would go an inspect my gate.

Cantona7: I will check. I heard that it cannot be brought outside. Let me check on that. I also need it in case I need to remove my stains. :dunno:

Lewkw : See whether can get for me some powder since it cannt be brought outside. :P

What kind of cleaning powder is that ar??

For cleaning tiles?

Hi, all

I will check with the contractor on the cleaning powder and I would test it whether what they say is true. If it is good, I would do order for all of us..

Tampering with our gate. would go an inspect my gate.

wow~ they WIN liao lor... so how's ur wet work?

wet work complete le. now got to wait for this sat for the aircon trunking and the electrical wiring.

then false ceiling up on sun or mon lor. o ya i will still be installing the system 4 ismart. they will unscrew the stand for the compressor then bring it out. Then at the aircon ledge, they wil screw it back.

ask u all something hor...if the id charge me for the base of the washing machine they shouldnt charge me another sum of money for loading sand + cements + buying extra tiles for the washing machine base right?

Edited by missysg

wet work complete le. now got to wait for this sat for the aircon trunking and the electrical wiring.

then false ceiling up on sun or mon lor. o ya i will still be installing the system 4 ismart. they will unscrew the stand for the compressor then bring it out. Then at the aircon ledge, they wil screw it back.

ask u all something hor...if the id charge me for the base of the washing machine they shouldnt charge me another sum of money for loading sand + cements + buying extra tiles for the washing machine base right?

great~! u've got what u want liao...

as for base of wm, i tink it all materials shld be inclusive liao mah... thus, in e quote, they will juz state smthing like "Supply & Construct W/M base c/w tiles".. at least mine stated this way...

Wah :rofl: This is the first time I heard abt it, if there is so LADIES please be careful when u are coming back home alone after 9pm remember to call ur HB come down to fetch you. :P

Last year there was an incident a lady been attacked in the car park early in the morning so from that day onward I alway wait for my wife at the bus stop if she is coming back late. :bow:

ya.. all ladies out there gota be vigilant, esp when coming home late...

huh?! Morning also kena attacked ah... ayo~

Cant really see clearly what wrong with the gate except abit black? :bangwall:

And this is the link for photo uploading. :unsure:

Thanks for the help. If wan, can come my house and see.

They shouldnt charges u anything extra since they had already quote u the base and furthermore anything stated in the contract shld not have any extra charges, this is veri impt when u had signed with ur ID. :bangwall:

Cant really see clearly what wrong with the gate except abit black? :good:

And this is the link for photo uploading. :wub:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1142

Wah :yamseng: This is the first time I heard abt it, if there is so LADIES please be careful when u are coming back home alone after 9pm remember to call ur HB come down to fetch you. :good:

Last year there was an incident a lady been attacked in the car park early in the morning so from that day onward I alway wait for my wife at the bus stop if she is coming back late. :wub:

Jialat man.. how come security at our neighbourhood is so bad? Its making me pretty uncomfortable man.

I been staying at 600 plus for ten plus years and its not even half as bad as our area...

Anything we can do to tighten security?

They shouldnt charges u anything extra since they had already quote u the base and furthermore anything stated in the contract shld not have any extra charges, this is veri impt when u had signed with ur ID. :P

had an debate with the id yesterday and finally she remove it. save my $90. She still said aiya not much money what. I told her ya is not much however if u add this 90 there another 90 then is alot liao lor.

had an debate with the id yesterday and finally she remove it. save my $90. She still said aiya not much money what. I told her ya is not much however if u add this 90 there another 90 then is alot liao lor.

den u shld tel her, since not much $, den y she still wana chrg u leh... zi xiang mao dun rite... hehe...

in any cse, u sure win e case wan, coz whr gt reno quote state construct base but materials need to pay seperately wan leh..

den u shld tel her, since not much $, den y she still wana chrg u leh... zi xiang mao dun rite... hehe...

in any cse, u sure win e case wan, coz whr gt reno quote state construct base but materials need to pay seperately wan leh..

Ya lor. in the end she took it off from the quote. haahah...the thread seems to be very quiet hor. so hows yr reno?

Ya lor. in the end she took it off from the quote. haahah...the thread seems to be very quiet hor. so hows yr reno?

probably evry1 bz ba... mine nw waiting for carpentry lor... tml will b fixing up kitchen door... so wat time u running ur trunking?

btw, i've noticed our area ard 8-9pm, alot of foreign friends ard our estate leh... perhaps when mrt start to run, mayb here becomes "little" little india liao... :P