Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yoz ~ wana chk, i've encountered a few areas on my parquet flooring that has this "sinking" feel, is it due to hollow underneath? Have also noticed that some pieces of uneveness, any remedy out there? Thkz wor ~

Did u knock? If hollow, u would hear hollow sound as compared to the surrounding ones. Infd BSC to rectify. They would inject the glue in.

Anyone knows how much is the PD door huh?

std price for PD door is 288 (3ft x 7ft), for our area, the width is abit wider (>3ft but <4ft), thus, additional 50... & if u wana to do PD classic, add another 40 bucks...

std price for PD door is 288 (3ft x 7ft), for our area, the width is abit wider (>3ft but <4ft), thus, additional 50... & if u wana to do PD classic, add another 40 bucks...

Hi Zen2008,

Any idea what is the different between the PD door & PD classic?

Did u knock? If hollow, u would hear hollow sound as compared to the surrounding ones. Infd BSC to rectify. They would inject the glue in.

hmm~ ok, thkz~! shall do it these 2 days... but if not hollow how? coz when u step on it, u can feel that piece was sank...

Hi Zen2008,

Any idea what is the different between the PD door & PD classic?

basically, the difference is only in the design, u can visit their website... PD door is 2 pieces full panel whereas PD classic, there's some design (which i feel doesn't worth to pay lor).. PD door is gd enuff liao... btw, price quoted is nett liao....

Edited by Zen2008

You are one lucky gal..

Mine looks horrible.. u can see see if you want to, maybe some are ur tiles? :notti:

Im getting them to change all the tiles, but chances are low but still.. 8|8|8| til they change..

Im doing the PD door for kitchen, but not up yet.. is it the same? :dancingqueen:

hi... me wanna do the PD door for my kitchen too but sure will see the track right?

how much is yr pd door?

hi... me wanna do the PD door for my kitchen too but sure will see the track right?

how much is yr pd door?

I tio quite 430 man... think mine most ex!

Im going to complain to my ID!

hmm~ ok, thkz~! shall do it these 2 days... but if not hollow how? coz when u step on it, u can feel that piece was sank...

basically, the difference is only in the design, u can visit their website... PD door is 2 pieces full panel whereas PD classic, there's some design (which i feel doesn't worth to pay lor).. PD door is gd enuff liao... btw, price quoted is nett liao....

Hi Zen2008,

May I know your price is got directly from PDdoor or from your ID?

how much is yr pd door?

i tink u'll see the top frame which is <1.5inch.. tiz is no choice as the std height is 7FT nia...

there's a layer of protection on the panel which i'll tear only after my kitchen is done up....

th_P4260982.jpg

Hi Zen2008,

May I know your price is got directly from PDdoor or from your ID?

got it directly from them...

Edited by Zen2008

i tink u'll see the top frame which is <1.5inch.. tiz is no choice as the std height is 7FT nia...

there's a layer of protection on the panel which i'll tear only after my kitchen is done up....

th_P4260982.jpg

got it directly from them...

Hi Zen2008, does the price quoted include installation?

ya zen price got include installation. the track is only on the top? bottom no track huh?

o ya today 4d second price open 7569 (07-659) got any owner staying in this unit and got ibet this nos. haha..

ya zen price got include installation. the track is only on the top? bottom no track huh?

o ya today 4d second price open 7569 (07-659) got any owner staying in this unit and got ibet this nos. haha..

yap, there's is no track @ e bottom, just like any other bi-fold doors (which i came across lar)... oh~ 4got to mention, there's 2 types of payments upon confirmation;

1) Pay full (Nett)

2) Pay partial (ie; deposit, need to include GST)

Edited by Zen2008

My number also open ydae.. but wrong permutation.

The unit number also open.. but I din buy. :furious::furious:

My number also open ydae.. but wrong permutation.

The unit number also open.. but I din buy. :furious::furious:

HAHA...izzit... if the 7 turn to 5 then i strive liao.. too bad.

HAHA...izzit... if the 7 turn to 5 then i strive liao.. too bad.

haha... i wish u all huat big big hor ~

btw, this is e "sinking" piece whice i mentioned earlier... duno wther got "rescue" bo.. "P

th_P4260980.jpg