Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
toonsim

A Dream In The East...

hi toonsim, i'd say supreme is rather responsible in your case

have heard of other companies that try to cover up the defects instead of looking out for it

then deny it when the homeowner finally see the defect, saying that it's most prob damaged by others :bleah:

no renovation is without problem, most important thing is how actively the supplier try to resolve it

in your case, i'd say your are very lucky :notti: :notti:

still can't get over your kitchen !! !! :yamseng:

haha.. that's quite true.. at least they bother to tell the truth.. n try to resolve it.. guess it's all in the package.. like what you say.. no reno is without problems.. haha.. :)

haha.. thanks for your compliments.. we are also looking forward to seeing the completed kitchen.. haha.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After a week of torture with the feature wall.. seemed like it's been finally settled.. with a little flaw but at least can accept lah.. not so bad.. haha.. :D

This Ben ah.. supposed to handover the house today but err.. cannot finish on time.. actuali much expected.. in the end i had to call up all the companies to delay the delivery till next week.. alas.. such late notice.. but at least they are putting in effort to make it happen.. can't blame them, right? ;):)

Well supreme also finally make good all the stuff I requested them to do.. so my leave is worthwhile afterall.. haha.. :good:

n of coz.. my glass walls are all up liaoz.. hehe.. shi mei de lou.. haha.. :):dribble: !! :good:

Kitchen View from Study area.. hehe.. :P

KitchenGlass2.jpg

Another view at our kitchen.. :D

KitchenGlass1.jpg

Study area... :P

StudyGlass.jpg

n of coz the feature wall that troubled me for so long.. :)

FeatureWall-1.jpg

MBR Toilet Door.. Nice? :P

MBRToiletDoor.jpg

A peek into my completed MBR Toilet.. haha.. :sport-smiley-004::thumbs up:

MBRToiletGlass.jpg

oh yah.. there are also visitors today.. haha.. some new customers of Earnest.. so paiseh.. i was like touching at my doorstep n they popped by.. ma ciam i am one of the worker.. :P

Anyway.. more updates tomorrow.. some of my stuff are coming in.. can't push.. so bo bianz.. till then.. :D

wow very nice! your house so many glass!

haha.. thanks.. just keeping our finger cross n hope that maintenance would be too much a headache.. haha.. :sport-smiley-004:

it's been a week since I last updated this blog.. been really busy trying to get everything in place so that we can shift this coming friday.. me n piggy getting really excited.. :disturb::disturb:

anyway a lot of our stuff came in yesterday.. one after another while we do up our study room.. Ikea furnitures n self-help.. end results.. backache.. bodyache.. n lots of frustration at times.. especially the stupid glass cabinet.. gave me n piggy lotsa of headache to get it fixed up.. but oh well.. after looking at the finished product.. both of us had a sense of achievement n felt really happy.. haha.. :P

Some pics of our delivered products.. haha.. :drunk::drunk:

Our Alumix Wardrobe.. hard to get a nice shot on the wardrobe.. so this about the best i can do.. haha.. :D

AlumixWardrobe.jpg

MBR Bedframe from St-louis.. :)

MBRBedframe.jpg

Vhive Bedroom set for my mum-in-law.. so far no complaints.. haha.. phew!~ :good:

VhiveBed.jpg

VhiveWardrobe.jpg

Oh! n the chio chio shoe cabinet from crystal homes.. haha... real slim.. love it! :P:dancingqueen:

ShoeCabinet.jpg

More pics.. :D

Kitchen with our dining chairs from courts.. finally all done up! :):notti:

FullKitchen.jpg

Our fisher n paykel fridge.. changed once liaoz.. still not realli good enough.. but at least better than the last one delivered.. haha.. :D

FPFridge.jpg

Service balcony with our washing machine.. a little messy lah.. what to do.. been cleaning up mah.. haha.. :)

Our study room... all from ikea.. nice? :P

IkeaStudyRoom.jpg

Finally our feature wall with wall-mounted Philips TV.. :dribble::dribble:

PhilipsTV.jpg

Well.. Xmas is about 2 days away.. we still have lotsa to do over the next few days.. hope we can really complete most of it on time.. haha.. :D

To all the forummers.. Wish you have a Merry Xmas n a Happy new year! n oh yah.. Happy renovating! haha.. :P

wah i like the shoe cabinet from crystal homes :dancingqueen::disturb:

can share how does it look from inside?

and the colour for the MBR :):notti::P

so tempting to paint my room this colour

urghhhh i really like your spacious white white glassy kitchen :thumbs up::dunno:

i like your kitchen too! but i'm terrified of the cleaning!

and hor, what if you get birds flying into your house, will they go SPLAT! my mum's house always got the little sparrows coming into the kitchen..

wah i like the shoe cabinet from crystal homes :P:wub:

can share how does it look from inside?

and the colour for the MBR :dunno::thumbs up::P

so tempting to paint my room this colour

haha.. I will get a shot on the interior n post it tomorrow night.. if you are interested.. the colours are Love and Sweetness under the Nippon Easywash.. :D

Hi,

What went wrong for your fisher n paykel fridge that you need to request to change?

Alamak

Oh.. the first time round when they send.. a lot of scratches on the exterior of the fridge.. at least 4-5 spots.. so I asked them to change a new one.. feel bad about it.. made the worker move up n down.. :(

This time round it was much better.. just one minor scratch.. :)

How much is the shoe cabinet? Is the cabinet mounted to the wall?

oh.. the shoe cabinet costs abt $700SGD.. it is wall mounted.. only 4 screws near the top of the cabinet.. :)

haha.. I will get a shot on the interior n post it tomorrow night.. if you are interested.. the colours are Love and Sweetness under the Nippon Easywash.. :dancingqueen:

thanks thanks :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

i like your kitchen too! but i'm terrified of the cleaning!

and hor, what if you get birds flying into your house, will they go SPLAT! my mum's house always got the little sparrows coming into the kitchen..

haha.. cleaning was also one of our concern but i guess sometimes we have to make some sacrifice to get the type of house we like.. :sport-smiley-004:

as for the birds, we are not so worried as our kitchen has no windows.. the windows are all in the service balcony.. so the chance of bird attacks are low.. but we do see lotsa of insects though.. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Your place look very nice with all the glass partitions.

Are they tempered glass?

Just my 2 cents worth of comments, do add some decals or window films on all the glass partition at eye level especially when you have elders staying with you.

Its not going to be very safe at night when they walk to the kitchen or anyother areas without turning on the lights. Even myself, I always walk into the glass partition at my relative's place.

Especially when there are children and knowing them, they love to run around. Accidents will happen. :sport-smiley-004:

haha.. I will get a shot on the interior n post it tomorrow night.. if you are interested.. the colours are Love and Sweetness under the Nippon Easywash.. :sport-smiley-004:

Oh.. the first time round when they send.. a lot of scratches on the exterior of the fridge.. at least 4-5 spots.. so I asked them to change a new one.. feel bad about it.. made the worker move up n down.. :sport-smiley-004:

This time round it was much better.. just one minor scratch.. :sport-smiley-004:

oh.. the shoe cabinet costs abt $700SGD.. it is wall mounted.. only 4 screws near the top of the cabinet.. :drunk:

Wah..$700 for a shoe cabinet..very ex leh..I was thinking of getting somewhere between $200-$300..think got to find other cabinets..i like yours but the price too ex for me!