Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Max383

Anyone Heard Of The Brand "hobz"?

HOBZ is apparently a local brand. www.hobz.com.sg

Their glass hobs looks very good and the 782 model is only $330 and comes with life time warranty on the glass.

Anyone familiar with this brand? Can share your experience?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HOBZ is apparently a local brand. www.hobz.com.sg

Their glass hobs looks very good and the 782 model is only $330 and comes with life time warranty on the glass.

Anyone familiar with this brand? Can share your experience?

Yes. The boss is the son of Ellane( I think I have spell wrongly, hope u understands what i mean) hood + hobs.

I have purchased a set but it is not delivered to my home yet because my kitchen cabinet is not ready yet.

Yes... I've heard the same thing. I like their hob design and the price is competitive. But I don't know if the product works well... and there are very limited info on the brochsure and website on their products. Maybe you can share your experience after use. The firm seems small though... so no point having a lifetime warranty on the glass hob if they do not exist in a few years' time. That's my concern.

Yes. The boss is the son of Ellane( I think I have spell wrongly, hope u understands what i mean) hood + hobs.

I have purchased a set but it is not delivered to my home yet because my kitchen cabinet is not ready yet.

Yes... I've heard the same thing. I like their hob design and the price is competitive. But I don't know if the product works well... and there are very limited info on the brochsure and website on their products. Maybe you can share your experience after use. The firm seems small though... so no point having a lifetime warranty on the glass hob if they do not exist in a few years' time. That's my concern.

I dun cook very often so getting a cheap hob + hood is good enough for me.

FYI, they just started their business not long ago at Machperson and the main office is really really small.

Sure. No problem on sharing! But you gotta wait since I will only move in Jan 08 !!