Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
will&pet

Caught In Between Two Id

Hi All,

Need all your advices, if you got to chose bewteen summit Design and Ideal House, which one will you chose and why?

Summit is cheaper by 1k in their quotations compare to Ideal House.

Thanks....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Will&pet,

just wish to check with you, who is your id from ideal house? i also have quotes from both companies, but i was surprised that ideal house is abt 3k more expensive... so i think i will have to drop them... in fact, ideal house is the most expensive of 4 quotes that i've got. :yamseng:

Hi Will&pet,

just wish to check with you, who is your id from ideal house? i also have quotes from both companies, but i was surprised that ideal house is abt 3k more expensive... so i think i will have to drop them... in fact, ideal house is the most expensive of 4 quotes that i've got. :)

Ideal house oso quote me 3k more than summit.. wahaha.. but is price the main concern?

Edited by silver88

Dont sign either one of time first.

Go see their worksite and take a look on their workmanship, skills and their overall theme results.

Then u decide on it.

Hi All,

Need all your advices, if you got to chose bewteen summit Design and Ideal House, which one will you chose and why?

Summit is cheaper by 1k in their quotations compare to Ideal House.

Thanks....

There must be something you like about Ideal House right? If not you won't have this difficulty of choosing. Is their designs similar?

There must be something you like about Ideal House right? If not you won't have this difficulty of choosing. Is their designs similar?

Actually, both their design are about the same. Just that Ideal House is a bit more details in their quotation. But again, Summit also have its good point. Guess i will go to their individual show units before i make a decision.

I don't know if my comment is ok.

First, ask yourself this question. Which ID do you feel most comfortable with? You know you can't have both but you must die die pick one. If you pick the ID of your choice with the higher quotation, then try to negotiate with him. If the ID feel comfortable with you as well, I am sure he will support you and give in as well.

Sometime, higher quotation doesn't mean the ID purposely quote more expensive. It is just like he is trying to buffer a bit more to standby to meet any "just in case" things. If the ID feel that you are very steady about what you want. His quotation will be probably be better. Having say this, it all depends on the ID judgement when he do the quotation.

My 2 cents

I don't know if my comment is ok.

First, ask yourself this question. Which ID do you feel most comfortable with? You know you can't have both but you must die die pick one. If you pick the ID of your choice with the higher quotation, then try to negotiate with him. If the ID feel comfortable with you as well, I am sure he will support you and give in as well.

Sometime, higher quotation doesn't mean the ID purposely quote more expensive. It is just like he is trying to buffer a bit more to standby to meet any "just in case" things. If the ID feel that you are very steady about what you want. His quotation will be probably be better. Having say this, it all depends on the ID judgement when he do the quotation.

My 2 cents

agree. one more thing to add.

dont think like those goondus - expensive must be good, sometimes cheap one are better (not refering to the IDs here, just the theory)