Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

hey hey

nice kitchen door leh!

hehe. my wedding is over liao. can c my wedding gowns n ps pics + ad pics on my multiply acct. id:: mwerkzz

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

linggie--> seems like winnie not there liao leh.. they say she on 2 wks leave. :dunno:

Aniway not sure if my first CD soft copy is prepare by winnie. All the same pix. Rush down to change but they cannot gif us on the spot. :( Now everything on hold becoz of the pix.... :furious:

Jazz>> still Winnie in charge of photos? they gave me a wrong CD also!

thanks for sharing Jasch, how come I only see 1? haha I will PM you my pics link.

cheerios

linggie---> if u got multiply oso add me ya.. I will be posting the pix there once i got the CD. mine is jazznpop80

Edited by jazznpop

:yamseng: okiedoz, added.

Haha I guess it showed I dont really know how to operate multiply, anyway I invited all of you to be my contacts

thanks Jasch! Yeah i love my T3 shoot, haha no time for us to do wedding dinner, everything happen too fast and my hubby need to be in States so...hoping to do away with it though but his grandma is not happy, anyway we will deal with it when we go back

even the photoshoot was super rushed goodness, 5 evening gowns including the kua for PS.

the black gown is nicer in real person actually, cant really see the details on the pictures...hehe but if AD, I dun think I will wear black...ermm dont know what kind of reactions from relatives.

Finally i bought most of my big items for my house.. :yamseng: but burn a big hole in my pocket as well lar.. :bangwall:

Yesterday we went to Hong Laing and bought our 2 TVs, Fridge and Washing machine.. all these will be delivered on Thursday.. so excited can wait for all thses to be in so i can go to my new house to play majong le!! hehe

Not trying to go online to see if i can get pics of the model of electronic i bought to post online.. stay tuned.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Finally i bought most of my big items for my house.. :yamseng: but burn a big hole in my pocket as well lar.. :bangwall:

Yesterday we went to Hong Laing and bought our 2 TVs, Fridge and Washing machine.. all these will be delivered on Thursday.. so excited can wait for all thses to be in so i can go to my new house to play majong le!! hehe

Not trying to go online to see if i can get pics of the model of electronic i bought to post online.. stay tuned.. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

hey. previously i checked out hong liang for their tvs too. but realise their prices not as competitve as gain city. fridge n washing machines were no doubt cheap. care to share de price n model of tv u bought? thanx :unsure:

hey. previously i checked out hong liang for their tvs too. but realise their prices not as competitve as gain city. fridge n washing machines were no doubt cheap. care to share de price n model of tv u bought? thanx :unsure:

We bought 2 Samsung 4 series TV.. one 32" and one 40". They matched the Comex show pricing for us leh.. but the voucher they cant give us as much lar..

In the end we got the 32" for $999 with $100 robinson voucher, free wall mount, free HDMI cable, free delivery and installation and 3 years warranty.

The 40" one we pay $1,799 with $100 robinson voucher, free wall mount, free HDMI cable, free delivery and installation and 5 years warranty.

Both come with the standard free gift that samsung is giving out lor.. :deal:

Tink the price sld be ok ba :dunno:

Hi jasch,

very nice home!!!

i luv black, red & white combination!!!

hope 2 see more of yr completed pics soon :)

Thanks cwchua7!

My house reno almost 99% complete le.. now only waiting for my furniture to be in to make it 100% complete!! Will share more pics when i have my furniture delivered in.. :yamseng::dancingqueen:

We bought 2 Samsung 4 series TV.. one 32" and one 40". They matched the Comex show pricing for us leh.. but the voucher they cant give us as much lar..

In the end we got the 32" for $999 with $100 robinson voucher, free wall mount, free HDMI cable, free delivery and installation and 3 years warranty.

The 40" one we pay $1,799 with $100 robinson voucher, free wall mount, free HDMI cable, free delivery and installation and 5 years warranty.

yeah. this time de prices are quite competitive.

Thanks cwchua7!

My house reno almost 99% complete le.. now only waiting for my furniture to be in to make it 100% complete!! Will share more pics when i have my furniture delivered in.. :yamseng::dancingqueen:

Great!! looking forward 2 c yr completed pics

so when is yr official "move in" day?

yr reno budget seems alot sia

last time when i got my flat i not enough budget cant reno my other 2 bedrooms....

hopefully my nx new flat i got enough budget 1 shot reno everythg swee swee like yrs :)

Great!! looking forward 2 c yr completed pics

so when is yr official "move in" day?

yr reno budget seems alot sia

last time when i got my flat i not enough budget cant reno my other 2 bedrooms....

hopefully my nx new flat i got enough budget 1 shot reno everythg swee swee like yrs :)

We sld be moving in in DEC after our AD ba.. or maybe few weeks before our AD.. haven decide on that yet.. :notti:

We spent abt 30k on the reno alone.. Is that a lot? but now our pocket burn a big big hole after the reno and the coming wedding lar.. :bangwall:

We also leave one room empty cos not budget to do le.. hehe :deal:

why dint you buy them at comex instead?

i was there on sunday and courts was selling the series 4 at 999 and 1699 for 32" and 40" respectively, with free 200 robinsons voucher and the std 5.1 home theatre system...

We sld be moving in in DEC after our AD ba.. or maybe few weeks before our AD.. haven decide on that yet.. :notti:

We spent abt 30k on the reno alone.. Is that a lot? but now our pocket burn a big big hole after the reno and the coming wedding lar.. :bangwall:

We also leave one room empty cos not budget to do le.. hehe :deal:

wat is AD??

my reno include customised furnitures & elect appliances shd b ard 30k oso

why dint you buy them at comex instead?

i was there on sunday and courts was selling the series 4 at 999 and 1699 for 32" and 40" respectively, with free 200 robinsons voucher and the std 5.1 home theatre system...

Wah really ar!! haiz... already but le then dun tink abt it le lar.. better dun let my bf know if not he cmf grumble one... :bangwall:

wat is AD??

my reno include customised furnitures & elect appliances shd b ard 30k oso

oh AD sld means actual dinner.. that means my wedding banquet ba.. at least that is wat i understand it as lar.. hehe :notti:

I actually dun have to but a lot of furniture le.. only need to buy sofa, dinning table and bed.. others are customised furniture lor :deal: