Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

Hi,

was thinking of not having the pelment on.... anyway the contractor install the track first. if i dun like he will cover it with the pelment.

cannot visualize without the pelment..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi JAZZ....if no pelmet, then your sliding door will be very high than normal sliding door.

Hi,

was thinking of not having the pelment on.... anyway the contractor install the track first. if i dun like he will cover it with the pelment.

cannot visualize without the pelment..

IS it???

hm... heehee bigger better haahaa.. till now havn't see my glass door yet..

Jasch,

once my hse complete u come n c lah, coz i lazy to post pix here heehee soo many steps to follow. Will let all of u noe when my hse complete :)

IS it???

hm... heehee bigger better haahaa.. till now havn't see my glass door yet..

Jasch,

once my hse complete u come n c lah, coz i lazy to post pix here heehee soo many steps to follow. Will let all of u noe when my hse complete :)

okie okie :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: ..

my reno had no progress for 2 weeks le... also dun koe wat they waiting for... the proposed handover date sld be on the 5 April lor.. now already 5 May liao... 1 month le they still haven finished....

my patience a bit running out le.. :furious:

hi jasch

didnt hear from u for so long..how is everything? any nice nice pics to show us? ;)

hihi... yah haven log in for so long.... recently busy with our rom.. so didnt go down much to see the progress of our house too.. :notti:

But my house almost completeing... only left with some touch up.. but haven settle with my curtains leh... the one we went to quote us about $1800... tink its too ex so still considering... :furious:

anyway we are lookign around for sofa and dinning tables now.. any good recommendation where to find nice and cheap sofa? :yamseng:

hey jasch

wat type of sofa u looking for.

i been to tis living story, their half leather sofa not bad and not too x :)

its at genting lane there. the full add i post again coz invoice not wif me :)

hey jasch

wat type of sofa u looking for.

i been to tis living story, their half leather sofa not bad and not too x :)

its at genting lane there. the full add i post again coz invoice not wif me :)

Thank Jazz! :dancingqueen:

I just bought my sofa and bedframe today!! very happy cos both falls below our budget and its exactly wat we are looking for so far!!!! :yamseng::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Will try to post a pic of the sofa and bed frame we bought soon..hehe

Hi Jasch,

just curious, i thought Simmons bed frame is cheap if you buy the mattress together? why dont you take the Simmons bed frame?

hehe ok hope to see the pic of the bedframe and sofa soon :yamseng:

Hi Jasch,

just curious, i thought Simmons bed frame is cheap if you buy the mattress together? why dont you take the Simmons bed frame?

hehe ok hope to see the pic of the bedframe and sofa soon :yamseng:

no leh.. that time we ask they want to charge us 1000+ for the bed frame leh.. :dunno:

if i am not wrong tat time they got promotion, like buy mattress top up liao dunno is 60 or 600 to get the bed frame leh. We saw it at courts b4 GSS.

Its worth it lor but we saw the model is like 5k type of out of budget so didn't buy :)

Finally bought our Sofa and bedframe!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: now only left with dinning table and chairs.. hehe

Our red hot chilli red sofa!!! have been looking around for very long for the correct size and colour.. finally we found it in furnituremall @ beach road!! :yamseng:

f_240408063m_11bc6f3.jpg

Our bedframe but in black colour instead :notti:

f_240408068m_a82d670.jpg