Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha... its so clean cos when we took the pic they just finished cleaning the floor and the floor is still wet lor.. tink now not so clean le lor.. hehe but this is only the first round of cleaning.. they sld be having another round of chemical wash after the reno is almost complete :rolleyes:

Hi jasch,

Wow, another chemical wash :notti:

Mine only one chemical wash.. somewhere in the middle of reno.. after the floor tiles etc.. then after carpentry I asked my ID if can clean again.. he said cannot.. coz last time wash liao.. so no choice we have to clean ourselves

u said your carpentry is not completed but your tiles are not protected? not afraid of scratches?

ermm.. they sld be protecting the tiles when the carpentary is here ba.. anyway nvm mah... if the tiles is stratched before handover then just asked them to recitfy lor.. !!

Hi jasch,

Wow, another chemical wash !!

Mine only one chemical wash.. somewhere in the middle of reno.. after the floor tiles etc.. then after carpentry I asked my ID if can clean again.. he said cannot.. coz last time wash liao.. so no choice we have to clean ourselves

in our lift, there's an advert providing chemical wash

Hi jasch,

Wow, another chemical wash !!

according to my ID there sld be another chemical wash after the carpentary is up leh.. but dun koe how true also leh.. got to wait till then will know.. !! hope they do have another one..

wow jasch,

ur foyer nice nice leh....... ur reno progress well ya. heehee after the carpentry is up then go ur hse to visit !!

Edited by jazznpop

More Pics... !!

I really love my bedroom flooring!:dancingqueen:!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::yamseng: !!

f_picture032m_6d3057f.jpg

my foyer pebble wash.. My Fh Love this area!! :notti:

f_picture036m_1518440.jpg

tmr will go and take some pics of the carpentary that just arrive today.. stay tuned.. :notti::notti:

Swee swee!:dancingqueen: Very nice :P... I like your tiles so much... So much regrets over mine... My hubby keep nagging on why I chose white tiles.. We clean like siao every week.. hehehe.. Alot of dust, den can see so clearly, dun clean also cannot... :(

wow jasch,

ur foyer nice nice leh....... ur reno progress well ya. heehee after the carpentry is up then go ur hse to visit :)

your foyer very nice. :(:P:P
yes i agreed! the foyer is very nice...a distinct look for the foyer :good:

Thanks jazz, crazycar and Linggie.. when its ready your are always welcome to come and visit.. :notti:

Swee swee!:bangwall: Very nice :wub:... I like your tiles so much... So much regrets over mine... My hubby keep nagging on why I chose white tiles.. We clean like siao every week.. hehehe.. Alot of dust, den can see so clearly, dun clean also cannot... :(

we choose this tiles cos we are afraid our doggy will pee on the floor and stain it.. so we go for a darker colour tiles.. we choose the wood grains type cos we wanted to go for laminates in the first place but cannot because of my doggy again.. lucky they have tiles that look like woodgrains.. :rofl:

Edited by jasch

my carpentary is halfway up now.. here are some of the pics taken :rofl:

my cabinets without the cove light shinning on it..

f_reno005m_b932e55.jpg

with cove lights on..

f_reno018m_4b0fe3e.jpg

bedroom 2 false ceiling and cove lights (off)

f_reno016m_75f7cbc.jpg

bedroom 2 false ceiling and cove lights (on)

f_reno017m_29d95d9.jpg

MBR walkway light (off )

f_reno013m_928dbcf.jpg

MBR walkway light (on) love our walk way lights!:bangwall::notti:

f_reno014m_c00b06c.jpg

half complete kitchen bottom cabinets

f_reno002m_3fa7655.jpg

half complete kitchen top cabinets

f_reno003m_648984d.jpg

Kitchen with some doors up

f_reno020m_646200b.jpg

my almost complete MBR toilet