Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasch

Home Sweet Home ( Ac & Hq )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
okies dokie.

Will drop by to see see n look loko. if reali cannot find then will go hoe kee get tat glass basin :)

thanx ya

do drop by, you won't regret. 8|

went there 3 times actually. the first 2 time, a lot of people, so didn't managed to see a lot of stuff. thought we will not buy anything from there. however, the 3rd time we went, we were early and there was no one else. we were served by henry full heartedly and he showed as a lot of stuff that he did not displayed. in the end bought most of our bathroom stuff from him. :ph34r:

[Kitchen entrance

f_03022008519m_f1817c1.jpg

Did you hack abit on the entrance of the kitchen ?

yup yup.. so that i can have a broader shoe cabinets and a not so small entrance to kitchen mah :dancingqueen:

You mean shoe cabinet at the foyer area?

yup yup.. so that i can have a broader shoe cabinets and a not so small entrance to kitchen mah :dunno:

prehap I Also will do the same so the living sunlight can shine to kitchen else my kitchen very dark

But only can hack abit right as the electricity box is behid and the kitchen there have some switches ??

If can hack more better heehee , I keep thinking how to make my kitchen look brighten

Edited by msbean

prehap I Also will do the same so the living sunlight can shine to kitchen else my kitchen very dark

But only can hack abit right as the electricity box is behid and the kitchen there have some switches ??

If can hack more better heehee , I keep thinking how to make my kitchen look brighten

yah cannot hack too much cos of the electrical box and switches in the kitchen.

we also want more sunlight to flow into our kitchen thats y we go for a glass door without frame :rofl:

Hope this will work

oic..how about your frigde? Is there enough width to slot in your fridge?

Ermm.. my fridge is in my kitchen while my shoe cabinets is in the foyer area mah.. like the pic below lor.. !!

f_Foyer1m_3175a63.jpg

Some pics of the lights we bought:

Our dinning lights

f_02032008563m_faf0d72.jpg

f_02032008564m_0d80621.jpg

Our Kitchen Lights

f_02032008566m_821a9c5.jpg

Our Toilet lights

f_02032008568m_9896c43.jpg

Our Plc Lights

f_02032008569m_7424c9f.jpg

Edited by jasch

your dining light is mei de loh

too bad i didn't have the budget for beautiful lights :notti:

Thanks Thanks! :dancingqueen:

Yah tts y thought for quiet some time before we went back to buy these lights.. cos we really didnt see other lights that caught our eyes and my bf really really love tis dinning lights.. tts y just spend more to buy lor :notti:

wow jasch,

your light are nice.............. How much does ur dining light cost? Is it make of crystals?? I tink it will cost u a bomb.

Yes, but cleaning will be a bit difficult and not easy to maintain.

wow jasch,

your light are nice.............. How much does ur dining light cost? Is it make of crystals?? I tink it will cost u a bomb.