Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLhome

My Dream House

Very nice place LLhome and great lighting on the false ceiling :good: . Thanks for sharing. Have a great time move-in. Happy & prosperous CNY to you :yamseng:

thx. same to u!!!

hi LLhome

could i know where you got the lobang for hob, hood n oven? i'm currently looking at Rinnai... thanks thanks

i got them from poh joo at jalan besar. hood n hob from rinnai and oven from cuzino.

Edited by LLhome

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Love ur pool table lights...cant wait to see ur hse completed....mre pics mre pics! :yamseng::good::D

ya we oso love them a lot. its our fav. lights... finally can on the lights liaoz and they reali look great. will post pics soon.

just went back to new hm just now coz johnny told us to be there to check for defects. veri funny coz not much defects and yet johnny so gan cheong keep asking us to check. we felt tat we already go through the workmanship carefully but johnny dun seems to believe. keep checking this n tat. preparing to note down the defects. but frankly reali not much defects so we just hv to get more fussy and anyhow point jus to entertain him. but anyway reali appreciate his attitude towards his work. and oso reali worship the carpenter coz he reali did a great job. it seems so difficult to spot the defects. kudos to him!!!

anyway tomo air con contractor comin up to replace the compressor. johnny will be there to supervise them. so guess should'nt be any prob with him ard.

thx. same to u!:jawdrop:

i got them from poh joo at jalan besar. hood n hob from rinnai and oven from cuzino.

quick one, what model you bought?

quick one, what model you bought?

hood n hob: RB-38V & RH-90CD (w lcd display)

oven: OV728X (w/o lcd display)

nice nice...can send me/PM your quote? and how much you top up for extra/more designs or materials? thanks

pai sei i dun hv the soft copy of the quote. but tell u roughly wat i did.

carpentry:

- full height HHS feature cum altar w tinted mirror. (dunno how many ft for hhs feature but altar is 5 ft)

- full height swivel tv feature and suspended console 8ft

- full height shoe cabinet w tinted mirror 3/5ft and seatee

- kitchen ard 30ft w black glass blacksplash

- built-in wardrobe w black glass n 3D laminate 10ft

- suspended bed frame w 2 bedside table

- vanity at master bath 6ft

- dresser 2ft

- seatee at pool feature w cushion 5ft

glass:

- shower screen

- door for master bath 3ft

- red tampered glass for vanity top

- kitchen door 4ft

- black glass for kitchen divider (foc)

- tinited mirror at 2 sides of bed (foc)

tiling:

- homogenous tiles @ $4 plus per sq ft **** and dining

- laminated flooring at 3 bedrooms

- homogenous tiles at kitchen

- overlaying floor and wall tiles for 2 bathrooms

- decor tiles at common bath

- mosaic at master bath

- mosaic at foyer and kitchen entrance

- tiles feature wall with mosaic for pool area (foc)

- mosaic skirting for living and dining

others:

- false ceiling ****, dining and master bedroom

- kerb at kitchen for doggy

- plastering for kitchen wall

- painting

- door lever and designer switch (foc)

- hacking of study room

- solid surface for kitchen top

these are roughly the things that we did. did my best to recall liaoz.

those focs are the items that we add during the reno. we didn't pay any extra for items we add. :dunno: so far johnny just try to accomodate with us w/o hv to top up. same for the common bath decor tiles. each costs $17 plus but he didn't ask us to top up. he said most important muz look nice. he told us tat if can give foc he surely give. so tats why end up the amount remains the same even though we keep adding. but after giving us all the focs he start telling us tat he goin to burst liaoz so cannot ask for more liaoz. veri funni and straight forward. :dribble:

but me n my hubby decided to give him a treat after reno coz he reali help us alot. we reali save a lot of $ through his help. frankly speaking, at first when we saw his quote we were surprised. how come his quote is the lowest and we start to ponder if he will hv hidden costs or use poor materials. his quote is quite a big difference compare to others. guess most ppl are like tat. too low scared, too high then hiam too high. but we are so comfortable with him and his quote so we decided to engage him. but still we hv doubts with him even when the reno starts.

but during the reno he reali prove himself very well in terms of workmanship, patience and service. although during the reno, there's bound to be hiccups, but those are just minor ones that we can accept. n he always there to retify them immediately. especially his enthusiastics with the designs, we reali kudos to him. he always share with us his new designs to let us consider again even though we hv already comfirm all the designs. :P

but sometimes when i cal him, he might sound not veri gd but he told me not to mind coz he might be veri busy at the moment. just tell him watever we want. no need to feel bad. anything not satisfied just let him know. he will ask the workers to do it again until we satisfied. this is wat he always assure us. tat night when we are not able to spot more defects, he told us tat if we happen to spot any defect after the handover jus let him know. he'll ask the workers to come back after CNY to retify them. reali kudos to him. :dribble:

anyway in another 2 days will be the handover. will update more and of course more pics to share with all. :thumbs up:

Edited by LLhome

LLhome, what kerb is that? i also have a dog here...

its a square kerb for my doggy to do her business. the kerb comes with drainage and tap so tat i can clean. normally jus lay newspaper on the kerb for her poopoo. coz last time i lay newpaper at the common toilet so when guest came to our hse, we need to clear away or ask them to use the master toilet instead. so end up oni left 1 toilet to use. the common one becomes her personal toilet. so we make a kerb as a toilet for her. if ur dog not veri big can oso bathe her there. oso can treat as a washing area.

it looks like this:

f_DSC02688m_0f37c07.jpg

kerb behind glass divider so when enter kitchen cannot see.

f_DSC02810m_b91c48a.jpg

Luv ur tv feature wall, wardrobe and kitchen, in fact everything! :dunno: Think you've been quite blessed with a smooth reno and a good ID!

i've been talking to a few ID firms since Sep 07... till today appointed none cos still feeling the i'm-not-so-positive-about-them vibe :rolleyes: After reading all the rav reviews about Ideal House's ID, feel so inspired to call them now and hopefully got "chemistry" just like a few of you have... hehe.

Mind giving me your ID's contact no. pl?

today will be laying laminate flooring for the 3 bedrooms. hope everything turns well... oso need to get lightings by tis weekend. after getting all the lightings, we will finish all the shopping. at last can rest liaoz...heheh... anyway below some pics to share...

the things tat we bought:

the light for our pool table at lounge:(one in silver n pink)

f_DSC02602m_3dc0cd3.jpg

same lights! Citi Lights @ Jln Besar rite! haha.. i quite like them, bought all my lightings from them , will update my site when everything is up.

its a square kerb for my doggy to do her business. the kerb comes with drainage and tap so tat i can clean. normally jus lay newspaper on the kerb for her poopoo. coz last time i lay newpaper at the common toilet so when guest came to our hse, we need to clear away or ask them to use the master toilet instead. so end up oni left 1 toilet to use. the common one becomes her personal toilet. so we make a kerb as a toilet for her. if ur dog not veri big can oso bathe her there. oso can treat as a washing area.

it looks like this:

f_DSC02688m_0f37c07.jpg

kerb behind glass divider so when enter kitchen cannot see.

f_DSC02810m_b91c48a.jpg

hi,

how much u pay for the pool table?

i have a doggy also..... can show a completed pic of this kerb toilet? i'm quite keen to do this kerb for my doggy