Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLhome

My Dream House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sorry to pull up an old thread but I have a question for LLhome:

I was just looking at your thread on your home and noticed this full height swivel tv feature and suspended console that you have, it's very innovative!

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...11335&st=40

Could you kindly give me some contacts where you had it done, or perhaps the kind of hardware involved, e.g. how was the TV being swivelled, is there a rod that goes through the centre, can it be purchased off the shelf? Appreciate it very much.

thanks

Vipe

hi viper, sori to reply so late.

i got this swivel tv done by my id. there's a rod in the middle of the swivel tv but its hidden. it can be swivel to 360degree. i dun tink it can be get from outside. tink got to ask e reno ppl to do it for you. the cables are hidden all the way down to the console and you cannot see any cables.

a shaven ginger :lol: :lol:

must really look :wub: :wub:

whahaha....now even worse liaoz. my hubby just shave her again. :bangwall: this time is lion cut. can you imagine now oni left her head n legs with hair. oso he shaved her tail like a lion. see when i free i post a pic of ginger new hair cut. veri heart pain whenever i see her with tis cut. :(

anyway decided to change a bit design for my bedhead. would like to change e Lshape at my bedhead to curved one. n oso dunno why the mirror in my master toilet started to hv black patches. so hv ask johnny to my hse again to see.

johnny told me he will change the mirror for me and change e Lshape to curved one w/o any cost. coz it a easy job. but if i want to change cushion at bedhead then he will need to charge a bit. but at least he willing to do some items w/o charging us. oso he said he will be asking ppl to come touch up for us the paint and some little things my ginger destroyed.wahahha.

okok....will log in again some other days. n post pics of ginger n the bedhead.

take care everyone!! :dancingqueen:

Wah I've never seen a lion cut on doggies before. Wonder what ginger looks like?

Oh ya LLhome, how'd it go with the wink decals you were looking into?

Super Super Sorry,

We have been to packed up with work to logged in let me see, since september??!!!

Hope all you guys are still around. The economic recession finally free up our time.

Nothing to be happy about but nothing we can do to it.

Anyway, how you guys been?

Anymore recent meetups, keep me informed k?

And so sorry because never got a chance to show Ginger in her lion cut, All grown back already.

Alrighty, just call me or pm me if you guys still around.

See Ya

We're good, Ginger's fine too.

Yeah, we just woke up and saw ginger destroyed all the coasters on the coffee table.

So i guess you can say she is still pretty healthy and active.

How you guys?

We're good, Ginger's fine too.

Yeah, we just woke up and saw ginger destroyed all the coasters on the coffee table.

So i guess you can say she is still pretty healthy and active.

How you guys?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

she must be complaining about the lack of attention now that you are working

has she grown out of the lion cut?

got pix or not :wub: :wub:

lol you also never keep in contact with me even though we're living near each other. :P

I miss ginger too. Summer is not staying with us now. He's back to staying at my in law's place as he had epileptic fits suddenly of all a sudden. I think cos he cannot get used to staying at our place + we both cannot give him alot of time as we're both busy with work.

Hihi!

ur house is really pretty! Can i know what theme this is??

Theme ah..... i guess its sort of modern + abit of pub feel and a slight retro hint with mosaics.

So there isn't any full theme but thanks for the compliment.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

she must be complaining about the lack of attention now that you are working

has she grown out of the lion cut?

got pix or not :wub: :wub:

Wahahah i guess so, She very arrogant now, don't want come near us whenver we actually call her.

Sigh, guess she cannot understand that we have to work.

Gotta bring her out swimming soon.

lol you also never keep in contact with me even though we're living near each other. :P

I miss ginger too. Summer is not staying with us now. He's back to staying at my in law's place as he had epileptic fits suddenly of all a sudden. I think cos he cannot get used to staying at our place + we both cannot give him alot of time as we're both busy with work.

So sorry BunBun, but both of us recently got very heavily tieed up at work so didn;t evemncome in forum.

Is summer ok? What did the doc say about the fits?